Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if getting chicks is as exhausting as this i want no part in it

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be an interesting study case. What if I was God or Allah, and I told you in ten years you'll die. What would you do? My geuss is you'll throw away all the insecurities and doubts and start LIVING.

And by the way, that photo feeler shyte is non sense. The prettiest man alive will probably get an 8. Men should stay away from such apps. Your best photo feeler will ALWAYS be the mirror.
I am more concerned about how long my mother has to live than my own life the moment. She is turning 85 soon.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I am more concerned about how long my mother has to live than my own life the moment. She is turning 85 soon.
Damn bro. I complain about taking care of my mom and shes in her 60s

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have any real free time for any so called self improvement (ie gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing) and girl would likely just run from the setup.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have any real free time for any so called self improvement (ie gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing) and girl would likely just run from the setup.
I disagree. There's a reason why that woman gave you her number. You are a well spoken man with brains .

If you start doing 2 push ups and 10 sit ups a day it will add up. Perhaps more walking instead of taking the car . If you set your mind to it and believe in yourself you can pull whatever type of woman you like.

I know, cliche motivational speech, but still true..

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. There's a reason why that woman gave you her number. You are a well spoken man with brains .

If you start doing 2 push ups and 10 sit ups a day it will add up. Perhaps more walking instead of taking the car . If you set your mind to it and believe in yourself you can pull whatever type of woman you like.

I know, cliche motivational speech, but still true..
Thanks for your input. There is a minimum activity I am doing. I visited the gym at 2am (24 hour gym) to make the time for a work out. To have gone at that time reflects how tight things are time wise. At 46 y/o because of lower metabolism you need more than baby steps. I am planning to see my doctor next week to consult with weight loss plan if bf is at or over 40%.

There is always a minimal exercise you need at the gym otherwise your body feels sluggish and the summer is too long to wait for a bike ride. Since being active in the gym, I have been feeling a nice general feeling as my body is more active. This thing spills over, improves your mood and even motivation to work.

Last edited: