Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If Bill Gates were single

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'd have no trouble getting a new wife, that's obvious.

His current wife is a nerd, so there's no chance in her cheating.

However, if he married a normal woman, since he's all money and no attractiveness or charisma, would it be likely that she'd cheat?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr

However, if he married a normal woman, since he's all money and no attractiveness or charisma, would it be likely that she'd cheat?
About 99% of people are AFC's, which most likely includes Bill Gates (unless hes been reading up on sosuave)...MOST wives of AFC's dont cheat, and hes not just an average AFC, he is the ****ing richest guy on earth. I dont think a NORMAL woman would take the risk of cheating...but you never know.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. It would take the most unreasonable woman to risk half the money of the richest guy in the world.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
married.........

Hey,

Will Mr. and Mrs. Gates stay married forever?

......................Forever is a long time.............

If I had to bet on it I would put my money on 'NO'.

cave dweller

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sure hope he signed a prenup.

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like smooth's response.

And I agree that any chic would be crazy to cheat on the guy. He would probably have some Window's webcam following her every move.

Any guy who would cheat with his wife would have a definite upper-hand in that relationship since he could blackmail her and then NO ALIMONY from Bill.

I want my wife to be a nerd but a sexy nerd.

What did Bill Gate's wife say to him on their wedding night?

-No wonder you called the company Microsoft.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: married.........

Originally posted by cave dweller
Hey,

Will Mr. and Mrs. Gates stay married forever?

......................Forever is a long time.............

If I had to bet on it I would put my money on 'NO'.

cave dweller
Actually I think they will. His current wife, as I said, isn't an HB. He has a pretty extreme personality, so she has to actually like him to put up with that. That's why I prefaced with, if he married a normal woman.

I think I'd like to marry a nerd too, actually.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by solace
I like smooth's response.

And I agree that any chic would be crazy to cheat on the guy. He would probably have some Window's webcam following her every move.

Any guy who would cheat with his wife would have a definite upper-hand in that relationship since he could blackmail her and then NO ALIMONY from Bill.

I want my wife to be a nerd but a sexy nerd.

Sexy nerd is the ultimate oxymoron.

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yotsuya-san
Sexy nerd is the ultimate oxymoron.
I am in medical school and there are quite a few sexy nerds around and I am sure you would agree if I pointed them out to you.

Now, a sexy geek has your ultimate oxymoron...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Bill Gates is 1000000X more confident then you. He is the CEO of microsoft. You can't be weak and be the CEO of a major coperation that is constantly beign attacked by EVERYONE. I would think again before you thought he was a wuss. I am pretty sure all his power and wealth just makes confidence just pump through him like blood. He could probaly have basically any woman on earth, he probaly has the wife he has beacuse she can keep him amused. (Which probaly isn't very easy considering if he gets borred he could just jump on one of his private jets and zoom off to ANYWHERE)

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you freaking kidding me? He would have to hire 10 guys, just to protect him from the mobs of girls who would throw themselves at him.

Have you ever seen the caliber of girls, the dumb NBA or NFL players get? Money f'ing talks--end of story!!!!!!

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends if the normal woman is a *****.

Does anyone else think these sports stars are over fuc kin paid?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
I think Bill Gates is 1000000X more confident then you. He is the CEO of microsoft. You can't be weak and be the CEO of a major coperation that is constantly beign attacked by EVERYONE. I would think again before you thought he was a wuss. I am pretty sure all his power and wealth just makes confidence just pump through him like blood. He could probaly have basically any woman on earth, he probaly has the wife he has beacuse she can keep him amused. (Which probaly isn't very easy considering if he gets borred he could just jump on one of his private jets and zoom off to ANYWHERE)

First of all, Bill Gates isn't the CEO of Microsoft.. STeve Ballmar..the 3rd or 4th richest guy in the US... is the CEO of Microsoft.

although Bill gAtes was the CEO of Microsoft at it's conceiption, it was really in title.. Paul Allen did most of the actually CEO work.. Bill gates strongpoint is and always been innovation and thinking ahead, not running and managing the day to day operations of the company.

Bill Gates is currently the Chairman and Cheif Design Officer.. a title he made, of Microsoft.

You'd be suprsied at how AFC some CEO's can be. Espically around women.

consider this... alot of the people who beccome CEO's do it for the power.. not necessarly the power just for power sakes, for power to impress women. There are actually CEO's and other Execuitive Officers who think women will sleep with them just because they are an Excutive at a company... My business partner was one of them.

He could probaly have basically any woman on earth
Actually they had a poll a couple of years ago, about which Excutive at Microsoft would be the most datable ,and Bill Gates came in like 5th!

You have to consider a bunch of things..

Bill Gates is not the most hygenic person on earth, by his own ommission.

Bill Gates is WORTH 62 Billion Dollars.. bill gates MAKES a little over 400k a year. BIG difference.

Living with bill gates would not provide the type of luxury you think it would... Besides their house, w hich is one of the nicest I have ever seen, but even that isn't as nice as Larry Elisons house (founder, cEO of Oracle) they drive nothing but Hybird cars and don't live to out of hte ornary. If I am not mistaken his kids even go to public schools (either him or Steve Ballmer's kids go to public schools)

Also, Bill gates has already said that before he dies, he is going to cash all of his stock and give it all to charity, and leave his family members something like 5 million a peice... I mean, 5 Mill is not anything to cry over, but it's not what you would think the richest guy in the world would do.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HateOnMe
Depends if the normal woman is a *****.

Does anyone else think these sports stars are over fuc kin paid?
No.

they are paid a percentage of the revenue.

If they are overpaid, it's because to many people pay attention.

It's not like the goverment pays sports players.

In the NBA, the NBA teams keep 30% of the revenue, and the other 70% goes to the players.. depending ont he owner (cough, clippers, cough) it is either between 30%-70% of the revenue that goes to players.

So it's pretty set in stone by percentages.

now if you think they are overpaid, you have to take alook at why?

It's because our society puts more emphsis on sports than ever.

Because our society puts more emphsis on sports, the players, i.e the proformers are paid more.

Just like the movies.

If I am looking at a commercial, and I see Tom Cruise is going to be in a movie, I am going to see it. Period.

Because of this, TOM CRUISE is driving the people to the movies.

which means he should be paid accordingly.

If more american's picked up a book, or went outside and exercises instead of plopping down in front of the TV all day, basketball players wouldn't get paid as much, nor would any other sport, I use basketball because I am extremely familer with their Salary Cap.

I mean, it's so bad that TV compaines are putting crap on TV now just to fill in time slots.

So the problem isn't with the basketball players, it's why are they in a position to be paid that much in the first place.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the AMBITION, not the money

Money doesn't talk, ambition does.

Who would a woman rather date: An ambitious guy who's making it big, or a fat loser sitting in his mom's basement watching cartoons?

People don't admire rich people; they admire ambition. Doesn't it make you wonder why so many people look up to Richard Branson, even though Branson is way poorer than Bill Gates? It's all about ambition, not wealth.

Even before Branson got rich, he got laid plenty of times. He built companies from scratch, took on the British government, and then risked his life to fly around the world in a hot air balloon. That's enough to get any woman wet.

Compare Branson's courage with say, a boring law student, or a nuclear scientist. *yawn*

(This excludes golddiggers, but they're not exactly the ideal woman you want to date!)

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr

If he has no charisma, how did you think he convinced IBM to use his OS? How did you think he built the biggest software company in the world without leadership qualities?

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by solace
I am in medical school and there are quite a few sexy nerds around and I am sure you would agree if I pointed them out to you.

Now, a sexy geek has your ultimate oxymoron...
Can't see it happening unless these sexy nerds at your school are just posers and wannabes. The image and definition of nerd and geek has been essentially bastardized by revisionists to be trendy. So you have a lot of people unrightfully styling themselves nerds and geeks. Anything to be on the bandwagon.

As far as Bill Gates goes, though, I think we can agree that he fits the original proper definition of nerd.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Its the AMBITION, not the money

Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
People don't admire rich people; they admire ambition. Doesn't it make you wonder why so many people look up to Richard Branson, even though Branson is way poorer than Bill Gates? It's all about ambition, not wealth.
True to a point, but sometimes it also helps to be known as the owner of a very recognizable brand. If you are associated with owning a recognizable business that also happens to be "cool", the effect is multiplied.

I have made the vast majority of my money from real estate, but I also own a retail store that is recognized by most people in the area under the age of 30 because we advertise on MTV and BET. Lots of times people introduce me to others not by my name, but as the owner of this very recognizable business.

It's just the nature of things. If noone had ever heard of Virgin Records or Microsoft these guys might still get plenty of ass, but it's the association with their specific businesses that puts the icing on the cake.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to illustrate that money doesn't talk: Has anyone heard of the Sultan of Brunei? One of the wealthiest men in the world, I think he ranks 3rd or 5th.

Do you think any women (apart from women in Brunei) would get wet at the thought of the Sultan of Brunei? Any takers?