Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a woman repeatedly glances at me in the gym but never smiles at me, does she want to be approached?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from the gym. And when I was in one area of the gym, this girl glanced at me maybe 3-4 times. I then finished my work out there and moved to another part of the gym. 4 or 5 minutes later she comes to the same part of the gym and starts using some gear maybe 10 feet away from me. Again, she glanced at me maybe another 2 or 3 times. My workout was done and I sat on this couch at this lounge area to use my phone for a bit, and then she moved to where I was sitting previously. Again, she glanced about two times.

She glanced but never smiled. is this a go or a not so fast bucko?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like what? I was impressed by how much weight she was moving(8 plates total on the leg press and she weighed at most 55Kg) would that be a good opener?
"Nice day if it don't rain!" :)

Actually yeah, you could have said, "You're pretty impressive on the leg press. How do I get legs like yours?" (smiling)

But if you draw a blank, just say hi...comment on what she's wearing, that's always a good one. "Nice shoes, where'd you get them?" Or whatever's on her shirt. (Maybe not the yoga pants unless they have a funky design.) Or her phone. "Is that the new iPhone?" Etc., etc. Asking where she got X is a good way to lead her into a discussion. You should sound sincerely interested, don't just go through the motions.

And find a way to get her to ask you questions. "When I lived in/traveled through Thailand I couldn't find Asics at any stores." Hopefully she'll ask how you liked Thailand. You get the idea. But don't think too far ahead, just go with the flow and be confident + a little mysterious.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally can't pretend, if I have nothing to say I can't just conjure something up without seeming awkward as ****.
It's okay to be awkward. You legit want to get to know her, right? Or at least want to talk to her?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Just talk to her like a normal functioning members of society, please for the love of God don't use any cringe PUA pick up lines when you talk to her.

Talk to her over time and get to know her, slowly build up rapport from there.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk to her like a normal functioning members of society, please for the love of God don't use any cringe PUA pick up lines when you talk to her.

Talk to her over time and get to know her, slowly build up rapport from there.
The only time I did this **** worked like stealing candy from a toddler though

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that happened to me before. I felt a girl kept glancing at me in the gym. When I looked at her she would look away.

One time I was on the ab machine and there were mirrors there that would show the entire gym. I saw her look over repeatedly when she thought I wasn't looking. I then approached her later on and she was friendly

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that happened to me before. I felt a girl kept glancing at me in the gym. When I looked at her she would look away.

One time I was on the ab machine and there were mirrors there that would show the entire gym. I saw her look over repeatedly when she thought I wasn't looking. I then approached her later on and she was friendly
Did you bang?

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you bang?
I hung out with her a few times. She was easy to talk too and no pressure. There's no effort involved when the person already likes you.

I would venture to say when guys here make posts about the process being difficult it's because they've been going after the wrong women/women who weren't interested in the first place.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from the gym. And when I was in one area of the gym, this girl glanced at me maybe 3-4 times. I then finished my work out there and moved to another part of the gym. 4 or 5 minutes later she comes to the same part of the gym and starts using some gear maybe 10 feet away from me. Again, she glanced at me maybe another 2 or 3 times. My workout was done and I sat on this couch at this lounge area to use my phone for a bit, and then she moved to where I was sitting previously. Again, she glanced about two times.

Make conversation with her and see how she reacts.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is a clear IOI and if you don't approach then it's a missed opportunity. Don't let this sosuave thing be a crutch to you. When you see a real life opportunity APPROACH THE GIRL, do not think you can go home and make a thread on it to get permission from random strangers. That's very weak. An alpha guy knows what he wants and goes for it. You want to be that guy and make that approach. Have one or two throw away lines so you don't have to think about what to say. Right now you may never see this girl again, or if you see her, she may not be in the same state as she was the last time you went, etc..... You have to seize the moment and approach.

I rarely get IOIs like that so I have to give you a kick in the rare.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poke fun at something she does.
" That all you got?"
" You lift like a girl!"
" Why'd you stop pushing that bar?"
The sting of regret hurts more, just go for it.

Mongo

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be me: "I'm a bit self concious and I couldn't help but notice you looking. I hope it was for the right reasons and not the wrong ones?". You'll either get a smile from her or a look of disgust. Based on that you can carry the conversation in either direction.

As others said, don't make it harder than it needs to be.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently not enough to go to talk to her.
What if i told you she's very shy and dying for you to say something and she's lying awake at night thinking about you. Would that change anything?
Adopt that mindset.