Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

If a woman repeatedly glances at me in the gym but never smiles at me, does she want to be approached?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I just came back from the gym. And when I was in one area of the gym, this girl glanced at me maybe 3-4 times. I then finished my work out there and moved to another part of the gym. 4 or 5 minutes later she comes to the same part of the gym and starts using some gear maybe 10 feet away from me. Again, she glanced at me maybe another 2 or 3 times. My workout was done and I sat on this couch at this lounge area to use my phone for a bit, and then she moved to where I was sitting previously. Again, she glanced about two times.

She glanced but never smiled. is this a go or a not so fast bucko?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Just talk to her like a normal functioning members of society, please for the love of God don't use any cringe PUA pick up lines when you talk to her.

Talk to her over time and get to know her, slowly build up rapport from there.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
Just talk to her like a normal functioning members of society, please for the love of God don't use any cringe PUA pick up lines when you talk to her.

Talk to her over time and get to know her, slowly build up rapport from there.
The only time I did this **** worked like stealing candy from a toddler though
 

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
47
Age
28
Yes, that happened to me before. I felt a girl kept glancing at me in the gym. When I looked at her she would look away.

One time I was on the ab machine and there were mirrors there that would show the entire gym. I saw her look over repeatedly when she thought I wasn't looking. I then approached her later on and she was friendly
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
Yes, that happened to me before. I felt a girl kept glancing at me in the gym. When I looked at her she would look away.

One time I was on the ab machine and there were mirrors there that would show the entire gym. I saw her look over repeatedly when she thought I wasn't looking. I then approached her later on and she was friendly
Did you bang?
 

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
47
Age
28
Did you bang?
I hung out with her a few times. She was easy to talk too and no pressure. There's no effort involved when the person already likes you.

I would venture to say when guys here make posts about the process being difficult it's because they've been going after the wrong women/women who weren't interested in the first place.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I just came back from the gym. And when I was in one area of the gym, this girl glanced at me maybe 3-4 times. I then finished my work out there and moved to another part of the gym. 4 or 5 minutes later she comes to the same part of the gym and starts using some gear maybe 10 feet away from me. Again, she glanced at me maybe another 2 or 3 times. My workout was done and I sat on this couch at this lounge area to use my phone for a bit, and then she moved to where I was sitting previously. Again, she glanced about two times.

She glanced but never smiled. is this a go or a not so fast bucko?
Make conversation with her and see how she reacts.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
I just came back from the gym. And when I was in one area of the gym, this girl glanced at me maybe 3-4 times. I then finished my work out there and moved to another part of the gym. 4 or 5 minutes later she comes to the same part of the gym and starts using some gear maybe 10 feet away from me. Again, she glanced at me maybe another 2 or 3 times. My workout was done and I sat on this couch at this lounge area to use my phone for a bit, and then she moved to where I was sitting previously. Again, she glanced about two times.

She glanced but never smiled. is this a go or a not so fast bucko?
That is a clear IOI and if you don't approach then it's a missed opportunity. Don't let this sosuave thing be a crutch to you. When you see a real life opportunity APPROACH THE GIRL, do not think you can go home and make a thread on it to get permission from random strangers. That's very weak. An alpha guy knows what he wants and goes for it. You want to be that guy and make that approach. Have one or two throw away lines so you don't have to think about what to say. Right now you may never see this girl again, or if you see her, she may not be in the same state as she was the last time you went, etc..... You have to seize the moment and approach.

I rarely get IOIs like that so I have to give you a kick in the rare.
 

Mongo720

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
17
Age
53
Poke fun at something she does.
" That all you got?"
" You lift like a girl!"
" Why'd you stop pushing that bar?"
The sting of regret hurts more, just go for it.

Mongo
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
This would be me: "I'm a bit self concious and I couldn't help but notice you looking. I hope it was for the right reasons and not the wrong ones?". You'll either get a smile from her or a look of disgust. Based on that you can carry the conversation in either direction.

As others said, don't make it harder than it needs to be.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Apparently not enough to go to talk to her.
What if i told you she's very shy and dying for you to say something and she's lying awake at night thinking about you. Would that change anything?
Adopt that mindset.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
What if i told you she's very shy and dying for you to say something and she's lying awake at night thinking about you. Would that change anything?
Adopt that mindset.
Yes it would, and I've adopted it in the past. There's no reason why any woman wouldn't want to be approached by me.
 

Xanderson

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
64
Age
43
I just came back from the gym. And when I was in one area of the gym, this girl glanced at me maybe 3-4 times. I then finished my work out there and moved to another part of the gym. 4 or 5 minutes later she comes to the same part of the gym and starts using some gear maybe 10 feet away from me. Again, she glanced at me maybe another 2 or 3 times. My workout was done and I sat on this couch at this lounge area to use my phone for a bit, and then she moved to where I was sitting previously. Again, she glanced about two times.

She glanced but never smiled. is this a go or a not so fast bucko?
She probbaly thinks your one of her onlyfans simps lool
 
Top