Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a woman ignores you or gives you one word answers, it's because she perceives you as low value

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, I'd like to ask you to do something that is extremely difficult for most men: put aside your ego for just 10 minutes and get out of your own head.

When a woman ignores your texts/calls, or she gives you one word answers, or if she's being antagonistic towards you, it's because she perceives you as a low value man.

Whether you ARE or ARE NOT a low value man is actually irrelevant, she simply perceives you that way, and there really isn't anything you can do to change her mind.

Ask yourself, would she ignore prime Chris Hemsworth or prime Jeremy Meeks? No, she wouldn't. Because she perceives these men as high value, whether they ARE or ARE NOT high value is actually irrelevant.

For example, Jeremy Meeks was a criminal low life, but despite this, women still perceive him as high value regardless of whether he is or isn't.

Meeks can do whatever he wants, treat women however he wants, and they will still fawn over him.

Conversely, you on the other hand, can treat a female like she's a princess and she'll still treat you like you're just the help. If she perceives you as low value, she will always perceive you as low value.

The only thing you can do in a situation like that is to simply walk away and preserve your dignity.

If you SIMP over her, then you ARE indeed a low value man.

JM.jpg

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Of course this should be common knowledge but most men seem to ignore this. It's simple low interest and there is very little we can do to raise it.

Treat her like a celebrity and she will treat you like a fan

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, I'd like to ask you to do something that is extremely difficult for most men: put aside your ego for just 10 minutes and get out of your own head.

When a woman ignores your texts/calls, or she gives you one word answers, or if she's being antagonistic towards you, it's because she perceives you as a low value man.

Whether you ARE or ARE NOT a low value man is actually irrelevant, she simply perceives you that way, and there really isn't anything you can do to change her mind.

Ask yourself, would she ignore prime Chris Hemsworth or prime Jeremy Meeks? No, she wouldn't. Because she perceives these men as high value, whether they ARE or ARE NOT high value is actually irrelevant.

For example, Jeremy Meeks was a criminal low life, but despite this, women still perceive him as high value regardless of whether he is or isn't.

Meeks can do whatever he wants, treat women however he wants, and they will still fawn over him.

Conversely, you on the other hand, can treat a female like she's a princess and she'll still treat you like you're just the help. If she perceives you as low value, she will always perceive you as low value.

The only thing you can do in a situation like that is to simply walk away and preserve your dignity.

View attachment 5817
Amen. That is all we have to say.

Modern Man Advice

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is there are stupid "red pill" coaches who tell guys one word responses and ghosting behavior from women is a sh1t test and you gotta break through her forcefield. There are a lot of wannabe Doc Loves out there selling false hope to desperate men.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is there are stupid "red pill" coaches who tell guys one word responses and ghosting behavior from women is a sh1t test and you gotta break through her forcefield. There are a lot of wannabe Doc Loves out there selling false hope to desperate men.
True indeed... The Redpill has been infiltrated by snake oil salesmen, and so I don't really consider the Redpill useful to the manosphere anymore.

One of the biggest flaws of Redpill is this bullheaded belief that a man can change a woman's opinion.... it can't be done....

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont watch or listen to any red pill content creators anymore. Theres too much bad advice and misinformation out there. I did enjoy Doc Love while he was still alive. His advice didnt give men false hope.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is pretty common sense...the problem most guys have is they think it's easier to make something happen with a woman they have a number from that isn't interested than it is to have to put in the time and effort to get a new number from a different woman.

This causes them to waste their time with uninterested women instead of using that time to find new women who are interested. If they did this they would quickly learn that it's far easier to get a woman out who is interested starting at 0 versus getting a woman out you have a number from or have even been out with prior where you might be at 30 or 40 percent but have near zero chance of going any further.

Ironically walking away from those situations will do more to increase their interest than anything else, so it's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone when you stop worrying about them and start adding other women to the pipeline.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
True indeed... The Redpill has been infiltrated by snake oil salesmen, and so I don't really consider the Redpill useful to the manosphere anymore.

One of the biggest flaws of Redpill is this bullheaded belief that a man can change a woman's opinion.... it can't be done....
You can change their opinion...ironically by NOT trying to and just walking away.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men run into problems because they think their own interest level matters. It doesn’t. The OP is correct. What matters is her interest level.
In animal kingdom the male attract the female.. In human world its the female attracting the male to mate.. Wtf

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont watch or listen to any red pill content creators anymore. Theres too much bad advice and misinformation out there. I did enjoy Doc Love while he was still alive. His advice didnt give men false hope.
i didn’t hear any red pill guy saying that you should chase a girl because it’s a **** test if she rejects you.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be common sense for all guys. But what does redpill have anything to do with it?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did enjoy Doc Love while he was still alive. His advice didnt give men false hope.
Doc Love wrote "The System" in the 1990s, before the "red pill" became a thing. I was reading some of his articles in the early to mid 2000s before I ever heard the expression "red pill". I wouldn't have considered him a "red pill" guy but some of his advice has held up over time.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love wrote "The System" in the 1990s, before the "red pill" became a thing. I was reading some of his articles in the early to mid 2000s before I ever heard the expression "red pill". I wouldn't have considered him a "red pill" guy but some of his advice has held up over time.
Doc Love = GOAT. His principles are timeless. It comes from interviewing thousands of women and decoding their woman ese

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get rejected. Simple as that.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 5817

If a woman is not cooperating, she's not interested. That obviously includes being unhelpful and having a shiittty attitude.