Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a woman doesn’t reply to a man

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience women just want a “win”. They’d rather reject you for a second date before you can reject them for a second date. To them that’s a “win”. They can be totally into you Friday and by Monday lost ALL feelings they had for you. You can make plans for a second date Friday for Monday and by monday she will have completely changed her mind. Nothing is concrete anymore. I’ve stopped trying to be a man that women would want to date, I don’t want to be that kind of dancing monkey anymore.
I totally agree brother, Im just trying to dispose this Alpha fallacy, its simply not true, women do not climb over hot stoves, In a society that protects them at all costs.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if men will have more lay success by acting more beta.
All this stuff works in high school., once you hit 20+ and give off alpha vibes, she will just bail on you, as she wont want no man holding her to boundaries.

I mean yeah unless hes earning 200k, then she will submit

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this stuff works in high school., once you hit 20+ and give off alpha vibes, she will just bail on you, as she wont want no man holding her to boundaries.

I mean yeah unless hes earning 200k, then she will submit
I think it might just be a semantic debate of what the term "Alpha" is. Of course, hot-headed old-school actions that used to define what Alpha is isn't very useful in today's world. I'm thinking of Alpha more in terms of Alpha in societal hierarchy (having your sh*t together, having ambitions, having a financial foundation, etc). Also Alpha in mindset (assertive, sticking to your values and willing to defend what you believe in).

What I don't think Alpha is: Unnecessarily confrontational. Easily angered and theatrical. Acting like you don't know what sympathy or empathy is. Etc.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I totally agree brother, Im just trying to dispose this Alpha fallacy, its simply not true, women do not climb over hot stoves, In a society that protects them at all costs.
If this "alpha" fantasy is ever shown to be false... Then this site would cease to exist in it's current form. With nothing to replace it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if they want to go on the second date too
Yep. It’s happened to me many times. They’ve been texting me regularly after the first date right up until it was time to go on the second (plans we’d made prior) only to get super quiet the day before and the day of they reject you. Don’t tell you why. It’s usually “I think I’m going to have to decline a second date, I’m sorry”. I don’t think guys screw up on dates near as much as it’s made out to be, women just need that win to know the rejected someone. That’s how you end up alone and dying in a dirty cat piss smell of an apartment. I’ve quit dating, I’m not longer interested in it. Now, if I could somehow get women to quit talking to me altogether and just leave me alone…….

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. It’s happened to me many times. They’ve been texting me regularly after the first date right up until it was time to go on the second (plans we’d made prior) only to get super quiet the day before and the day of they reject you.
totally agree, its as if you've met them face to face and offended them, for which I could understand.

But all youve done is swap a few DM's inbetween dates,youve made no blue pill mistakes, and they still go from loving you in the AM to ghosting in the PM

I think theyre retarded

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're definitely right about the win but I think that the reason they behave that way is because they are in a constant state of rebounding from one guy to the other
the last 5 women who I wasnt that interested in(but remained ammicable), were all in relationships. Even though they pursued me as "single". One even re-tagged herself in her marriage two weeks after we didn't work out, I was absolutely gobsmacked as Id known her for a year, and not once did I see her mention a husband. I didnt care, it was just the sneakiness.

this means we can presume the ones who ghosted us outright , are all in some kind of relationship also.

No Woman is single fellas, Not one.