Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a woman doesn’t reply to a man

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn’t reply to a man via text, email, phone, Instagram, whatever medium, does that basically mean she is sleeping with someone?

There is a lot of “what if’s” here, but generally if men take care of themselves they should be able to pull decent woman. Yet lately its getting *a little* harder to connect than normal.

Thoughts?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn’t reply to a man via text, email, phone, Instagram, whatever medium, does that basically mean she is sleeping with someone?

There is a lot of “what if’s” here, but generally if men take care of themselves they should be able to pull decent woman. Yet lately its getting *a little* harder to connect than normal.

Thoughts?
This is an over-generalized question without any context provided, so it's really hard to give a specific answer. All I can be sure is, if this is a girl you're trying to ask out (in order to fvck), the fact that she didn't care to reply to you SIMPLY meant she didn't see you as a potential male and that all you should (and must) do at that point is move the fvck on to the next girl, instead of wasting your time lingering around this girl.

Last edited:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it doesn't necessarily mean that. In the swipe age, women are far more gamey and disrespectful than in the past. They really are bratty, spoiled children. IME, it's a mistake to think women are always f-ing as if they were men. A very broad chunk of the female population doesn't really enjoy recreational sex or ANY sex for that matter due to a host of reasons, they just pretend to sucker men, and are always in some kind of relationship where they dole out just enough to keep him from leaving.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been said here over and over that a woman will climb barbed wire in order to get to the Alpha male she desires. If she can't even text you back, that Alpha male ain't you. She's either playing coy or she's busy figuring out how to ensnare her current Alpha male target. Or getting banged by him.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Not necessarily. What is clear from this, however, is that she doesn’t consider you to be worth her time when it comes to dating. And that’s the important part. If she doesn’t respond who cares if it has anything to do with another man. It means you should be putting your focus elsewhere.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If she's not replying it means she's simply not interested enough to even bother.
Yet lately its getting *a little* harder to connect than normal.
It hasn't been easy since the Internet/social media rise and it probably won't get any better until we have sex bots

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an over-generalized question without any context provided, so it's really hard to give a specific answer. All I can be sure is, if this is a girl you're trying to ask out (in order to fvck), the fact that she didn't care to reply to you SIMPLY meant she didn't see you as a potential male and that all you should (and must) do at that point is move the fvck on to the next girl, instead of wasting your time lingering around this girl.
Good God yes.

Also be thankful she doesn’t AW you. I had that done to me. I was going through some sh1t (divorce, family illness) and one figured I liked her and played me for 6 months. She seemed to get a real kick from it.

In retrospect it’s hard to forgive myself for being so, so stupid. It’s how I came here. Does she like me? Is she playing blah blah. When you’re obsessed with a woman who is playing you, you will invent any reason to believe the fiction you want. Guys here is told me to stay the F away. I didn’t listen.

nearly cost me my life and everything. The girl knew what was going on in my life but showed no mercy at all. Sure, it was my fault, but still. If a girl I knew was a mess, dealing with some awful sh1t, I would not exploit that just for kicks.

In summary, as others have said, if you get anything less than total interest just move on. Girls who like you don’t make it hard, don’t set tests (different types of test but not the “I’m not responding to you” test. That test doesn’t exist) Move the F on ASAP.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes women stop replying when they realise you’re too needy and coming on too hot. Even i get annoyed when a woman has such high interest that she gets needy and starts swimming in my cereal milk

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally you are right.

Yet I had a buddy who had some plates, but he really wanted this one girl and she wouldn’t reply to him. So every week he would ask “how’s it going, how was your weekend?” Wasn’t needy or anything, just a simple text every Monday and then moving to his current girl. She would never reply. Next week same thing “how’s it going, how was your weekend?“. No reply. Next week same thing. No reply, Next week same thing. No reply.

He did it for 3 months straight of no replies. The girl finally replied to him, he went over smashed her the next night.

Now I‘m not sure if that’s beta behaviour, because she didn’t smash him within 15 seconds of meeting him. But he wasnt needy and was smashing others while he was texting her. Literally no effort, just a text every week.

I think as long as a man has no expectations, everything will fall into place.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally you are right.

Yet I had a buddy who had some plates, but he really wanted this one girl and she wouldn’t reply to him. So every week he would ask “how’s it going, how was your weekend?” Wasn’t needy or anything, just a simple text every Monday and then moving to his current girl. She would never reply. Next week same thing “how’s it going, how was your weekend?“. No reply. Next week same thing. No reply, Next week same thing. No reply.

He did it for 3 months straight of no replies. The girl finally replied to him, he went over smashed her the next night.

Now I‘m not sure if that’s beta behaviour, because she didn’t smash him within 15 seconds of meeting him. But he wasnt needy and was smashing others while he was texting her. Literally no effort, just a text every week.

I think as long as a man has no expectations, everything will fall into place.
She gave him the slit to shut him up.
Its very beta to fail to read between the lines and move on. He got sympathy sex and that aint cool

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave him the slit to shut him up.
Its very beta to fail to read between the lines and move on. He got sympathy sex and that aint cool
Any sex is cool. What’s this sympathy sex? I didn’t think that was a thing. Can we set up a thread on sympathy secks game?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, if the investment is just a one sentence text over the course of 12 weeks. That's less effort than drinks at a bar. I guess this could be classified as beta, if her motive was sympathy sex to shut him up. I would consider this pro level beta game.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any sex is cool. What’s this sympathy sex? I didn’t think that was a thing. Can we set up a thread on sympathy secks game?
Sympathy sex is what it says on the tin - sex given because you feel sorry for someone. Ive fvcked girls in the past because i pitied them for the efforts they had invested in chasing galantly without giving up. If i can do it as a man, imagine how much more women do it.

No self-respecting man should accept pity sex, or even put himself in a position where it ends up being offered.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
If a woman doesn't reply, she's being uncooperative. Any time a woman is being uncooperative, it means she's not interested. It doesn't matter why.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn't reply, she's being uncooperative. Any time a woman is being uncooperative, it means she's not interested. It doesn't matter why.
Nailed it. Anything less than cooperation should be a NEXT. The problem with a lot of men is that they tend to rationalize lack of cooperation, hence leading themselves into a "chasing" mindset.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every attractive woman between 20-30 these days is talking to multiple men. Married or not. Its just the facts. Good girls are a fairy tale.
They even have apps now with 2 layers of passcode to hide the chats.
20-30? come join us in 2021. It’s more like 20-39.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been said here over and over that a woman will climb barbed wire in order to get to the Alpha male she desires. If she can't even text you back, that Alpha male ain't you. She's either playing coy or she's busy figuring out how to ensnare her current Alpha male target. Or getting banged by him.
This simply isnt true, due to men inventing electric.
prior to this she would have climbed over barb wire for alpha babies. and all Beta males ignored.

Men have civilised society so much, you will get laid 10 times more, if she thinks youre a beta from betasville she can control.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prior to this she would have climbed over barb wire for alpha babies. and all Beta males ignored.

Men have civilised society so much, you will get laid 10 times more, if she thinks youre a beta from betasville she can control.
In my experience women just want a “win”. They’d rather reject you for a second date before you can reject them for a second date. To them that’s a “win”. They can be totally into you Friday and by Monday lost ALL feelings they had for you. You can make plans for a second date Friday for Monday and by monday she will have completely changed her mind. Nothing is concrete anymore. I’ve stopped trying to be a man that women would want to date, I don’t want to be that kind of dancing monkey anymore.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not sure if men will have more lay success by acting more beta. The woman might give you more attention (but not sex) because women want to keep that simp train going, but it's hard to imagine that your success of banging chicks is 10x just because of this new simp culture we're in. I guess technically some simps can win the lottery. But I just don't see simping as an intelligent strategy in the dating market.