Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a Woman Delays Sex, You're Not Her Top Priority. (Video)

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually acted slow with a woman once and she asked, "Why are we not having sex?" Another time after a first date from OLD, a woman told me on the phone that she wondered why I did not kiss her.
So the strategy worked...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the woman is between:

18 - 24 - really really push for sex
25 - 29 - really push for sex
30 - 34 - push for sex
35 - 39 - wait for sex
40+ - ask to get paid for sex

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually acted slow with a woman once and she asked, "Why are we not having sex?" Another time after a first date from OLD, a woman told me on the phone that she wondered why I did not kiss her.
Their brains cannot process this property because they are not used to this kind of a situation. They just assume you have low interest.

The exception to the rule is women form traditional/non-western cultures.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That actually can happen. And that's why I don't advise it. But I could sense that she would not lose interest.

I would have responded with, "you never asked to take a shower". :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their brains cannot process this property because they are not used to this kind of a situation. They just assume you have low interest.

The exception to the rule is women form traditional/non-western cultures.
I've heard from 2 different women that they had friends that had married secretly homo men, and these both these guys never consummated the marriage. :eek: :eek:

Reaction score
If a man delays sex, is the woman not a top priority? I delayed sex with my wife after first meeting for three and a half months, even though I could have had it a lot sooner. My friend stalled it with his second wife for three months, purposefully.
Nothing is black and white. Every case contains individual differences.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you expect or even want to be the top priority of a woman you've never slept with? Priority isn't just granted, it's earned progressively over time. Unless you are 15 years old, anyone you meet should have other more important priorities then you, a relative stranger.