"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

If a girl is worth anything she will...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Here is something happened to me on the weekend. Hopefully it will make those who don't have enough confidence in themselves realize something.

On the weekend I called up a girl I know and asked her out on a dinner date. I told her that we would just meet at the restaurant and take our own cars (why should I pick her up? she has yet to even prove herself to me.). We meet there and the dinner went very well. I was sure to order exactly what I wanted. I stayed true to who I am and just ordered a beer (I thought that if she had a problem with that then I would of just nexted her.) I really didn't care if it was a fancy restaurant or not. I wanted beer an that was that.

Anyway, the dinner went very well and we both had a good time. After, I walked her to my new car and told her to sit down and try out the nice leather seats. We both sat in my car and spent hours talking and joking around. We even stayed in the parking lot well after the mall closed.

Now here is where I want to make my point.

This girl put her head on my shoulder, gave me a back massage, and shortly thereafter a BJ!. I did FA to get this out of her and I didn't even try to control the situation. The reason for this is simple. If a girl is worth anything and she likes you then you DON'T have to even try! But she won't like you if you are not a man and you are not true to who you are! Being a man is all about being true to yourself. Remember, you don't have to impress her at all! SHE is the one that has to impress you! A good girl will act on her emotions and will take pleasure out of making you feel like a king! That is just the honest truth about it.

so if you want a relationship with a girl then don't take **** from them. Remember if it evolves into anything it could very well be "Lucy in the sky with half a f**ken years salary"

The more you realize this the more successful you will be.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Note to self: Order beer with dinner. :D

Anyways, good for you you figured it out. Not all girls are like this but being your 'improved' self does wonders. You don't have to prove yourself to the girl.. You should prove yourselves to each other and you both did ;)
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Not all girls are as aggresive as this girl you went out with. Some take a little longer to come out of their shell... That is where a little bit of effort comes in.
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
DJUofS

DJUofS I disagree, girls are horny like that. It takes a MAN to bring it out. OOKevin did a very good job at accepting his testosterone, showing that he is not desperate, and making her comfortable. This is why she gave him a BJ, good job OOKevin. :cool:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Re: DJUofS

Originally posted by BRYCEicl
DJUofS I disagree, girls are horny like that. It takes a MAN to bring it out. OOKevin did a very good job at accepting his testosterone, showing that he is not desperate, and making her comfortable. This is why she gave him a BJ, good job OOKevin. :cool:
Exactly. Being a man means being the aggresor... being the one who gets her number and being the one who initially sets up the dates. He put the effort in by calling her and taking her out with him. She was a little bit easier to crack than some women. Either way, if you don't put any effort in, you won't get much out.
 

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
did you guys kiss before the BJ? Or did she go straight to that? She just unzipped you or did you give a signal? Geez, you lucky dude.
 
Top