Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl is already attracted to you should I tease her or compliment her?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually can tell when a girl like me but I am not sure whether to be C+F, or should I compliment them? I find that when I compliment them they seem more into me in comparison to being C+F, and it goes against what I read here, I wanted to get a better idea guys.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
When a girl is really attracted to you, you should be fvcking her. However as for your question, go with your feelings. You'll be a lot better off in the long run if you make your own decisions based on your experience. IMO you already answered your own question.

Don't let the experience here live your life, its your life, you dictate how you want to live it. Practice makes perfect. Remember its fun to learn from our mistakes.

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
When a girl is really attracted to you, you should be fvcking her. However as for your question, go with your feelings. You'll be a lot better off in the long run if you make your own decisions based on your experience. IMO you already answered your own question.

Don't let the experience here live your life, its your life, you dictate how you want to live it. Practice makes perfect. Remember its fun to learn from our mistakes.

Yeah that's true. I haven't really experienced it until the last few years when I started working out, and dressing nice. If a girl thinks you are hot, she will bang on the first date. You can even be AFC, and she will bang.

It's after the bang that needs work if you want to keep her around. Let's call it the big bang theory.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
I usually can tell when a girl like me but I am not sure whether to be C+F, or should I compliment them? I find that when I compliment them they seem more into me in comparison to being C+F, and it goes against what I read here, I wanted to get a better idea guys.
A bit of both. More C + F I'd say. If you are going to compliment her make sure you do it as a reward for good behaviour etc.

No matter how much you think she likes you don't fall into the AFC trap.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mac said it best.

you have to make your own decisions and find out what works best for you. the advice on the board is only from our own experiences and what works for each of us individually. of course there is always a "rule of thumb" but dont base all your decisions on what is given to you in form of advice from everyone.

what I have found with ME personally, is that always complimenting a women/gf/etc. it tends to lose its value.

with anything you do not want to become complacent, you want to keep things fresh, new.

but of course, you have to do what makes you comfortable and works for you.

good luck brother

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.... c/f or compliments? if u have been a girl and had u liked a boy, how would you react to the both? always remember one thing and of course, this is from my own personal experience, u need to keep her off balance at times, and u have to make ur move, if she pushes u away, u can either stick to her or move on. simple.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and Funny, wow that term is so old school. We need to give it a new name.

Women love being showered with compliments (even though act like they don't) to maintain their ego. It gives them a buzz and when it wears off, they'll be seeking for more validation.

Like the guys above say, "Do you".

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow guys, i am now more confused than before I made this thread...

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say it's more important to just get in the sexual vibe! That's what I aim at... Because that's what I want!

I do whatever it takes to get in it and the rest flows naturally to... :cool:

What's your style? You plan to make her melt and then *SMOOCH*? Tease her way to the kiss? A little combination of both?

Your choice, really! Are you funny? C&F works well. Are you a smooth fella? You get the drill.

GL!

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy hit it pretty hard on the head to. Once you know a chick is attracted to you that means you should be trying to "get in". Put her in the sexual mood too because she wants it just as much. When it becomes natural it all flows together.