Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a Girl gives you her number in AIM chat

Reaction score
If a girl gives you her number in AIM chat and it's clear she is interested in you, should you call her right away or wait a day?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her when you want, and when you actually have stuff to talk about. I never follow a timer on when I should call a girl. I call her when I have plenty to say and feel like talking to her.

This prevents boring convos.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her right when she gives it to you over AIM, that's just retarded. Like Dannyrt34 said, call her when you are going to ask her out or have something to say. Otherwise you can just continue your convo over AIM.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got numbers of AIM, called them on the spot and asked em to come over... it works.. there is a difference when you met the person live and let their imagination fly, vs seeing text... talking on the phone, puts some of your text in context.... its like some of the people read my mental abuse stuff and totally got it wrong, but if i was to do an audio they would get a better understanding of it..
by the way.. im almost 29 yo
I was one of the FIRST and ORIGINAL people on AIM (had all the best names that you cant get today like, Lookn4love, HotBody4U etc etc ... :) at that time, all cool screen names were for the taking. SexyGuy lol :)
this was a time where there were no pix.. you would literallly just describe yourself.. i was 15 yo then :) and i would get these absolutley models to hook up with.. unbeliveble...
Before AIM there was Sierra Online chat, you guys probably dont even know that, cause your too young to know :)

ohh u might warn her... like "im gonna call u right now" or "ring, ring, ring"