Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl don't tell you to use condom...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If she has any decency she will have u wear one the first time lol after that ifs rawmode

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's classy and has a respectable job and/or is married or a "good" woman, or Christian (appearingly, not a word I know). My point is, if I get a SENSE that she's seeing ME as "clean" and a good "fling" to take a risk with, then I'll go raw with her. If she's obviously trashy and just really Alone, very single, Lesbian (or Bi) especially, or "ghetto" in mannerisms and looks, multiple tats, obese. I will wrap that fvcker up fo sho.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi KS.
I have had maybe 70+ encounters and for most of them I went bareback,I was lucky as
the really dangerous STD's were rare amongst the circle I moved in...But I have religiously followed the practice of washing Old Betsie with Soap and water soon as possible after the act...I was urged to do so,when 20 years Old by an old Quack who had been a Royal Navy Doctor for thirty years so he knew what he was talking about...Of course this wont protect you against all of them...another tip I would offer,Never judge a Womans Sexual Health by her Social status or appearance,one of the few times I misqueued was with a young Policewoman who gave me the clap...But your natural resistance and sheer luck plays a part,I once lived in a group household,shared with amongst others,a young woman
whose father was CEO of an International Airline,about 22 and butter wouldn't melt in her mouth,naturally being young at the time,we had fun on a few occasions imagine the fear that gripped me when one of my House Mates got Herpes from her,luckily I didn't...another example I would offer Is a friend of mine who has Hepatitis C,he lived with a lovely Girl for two years of unprotected sex,amazingly she never got a thing...these Days I always carry a French Letter LOL.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard from a friend: "If a girl don't tell you or allow you to have sex with her without condom, on the firsts meetings... run, and run really away from her."

I asked some girls, the ones that seems more prone to a relationship why they do that. All of them said that its because they trusted the guys. That's why she allowed to fck her without condom.

This happened to me with most of the girls I had some kind of relationship (more than 2 months). I saw that from now, and it was crazy. But statistically... most women don't worry about that, and also about STD's and other sh1ts. That's why I see a lot of young girls getting pregnant.

I know that it's a way more pleasurable and biologically that it what should be, since reproduction is the goal of existence. But, is this a red flag? Is there an explanation why they are allowing it and do not worry about it?

Even the ones that tooks a long time to have sex... and I've heard a lot of stories from people I know. When they fck their girlfriends... most of them allow it withou protection.
Back in the day, i very rarely used condoms. Most of the girls I dated were on the pill. But then again, I did have a daughter when I was a teenager so there's that.