Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl don't tell you to use condom...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard from a friend: "If a girl don't tell you or allow you to have sex with her without condom, on the firsts meetings... run, and run really away from her."

I asked some girls, the ones that seems more prone to a relationship why they do that. All of them said that its because they trusted the guys. That's why she allowed to fck her without condom.

This happened to me with most of the girls I had some kind of relationship (more than 2 months). I saw that from now, and it was crazy. But statistically... most women don't worry about that, and also about STD's and other sh1ts. That's why I see a lot of young girls getting pregnant.

I know that it's a way more pleasurable and biologically that it what should be, since reproduction is the goal of existence. But, is this a red flag? Is there an explanation why they are allowing it and do not worry about it?

Even the ones that tooks a long time to have sex... and I've heard a lot of stories from people I know. When they fck their girlfriends... most of them allow it withou protection.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with way more women who didn't care if I wore a condom than not. One even told me to not wear one, but I knew her for a few months so I didn't think much of it. But yea some women (I found are typically older, 25+) honestly, and truly don't care. I haven't figured out why.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've been with way more women who didn't care if I wore a condom than not. One even told me to not wear one, but I knew her for a few months so I didn't think much of it. But yea some women (I found are typically older, 25+) honestly, and truly don't care. I haven't figured out why.
Yep, me too. I then get up and leave. Think you were the only one she told not to wear a condom? She might like living on the edge, trying to get preggers, or just nuts. Who knows. Not worth the headache and the 21+ years of child support; nor the risk of an STD; which she undoubtably has.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When that happens it shows you the women doesn't give a fuk about her health, she's trying to trap you into getting her prego, or knowingly has an STD.

Yes there are times where her attraction level towards you is so high that the heat of the moment sets in and she truly wants to be hit up raw.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go for walks in the rain without a raincoat.
Till now, I only went in without with longterm girlfriends. After I got to know them a little bit and when I was sure they take their pill regularly. Even then I checked the package and refused to go without on special events.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some assumptions:

- The law could not fck women's life so much as men (alimony). But even with that, she still has to carry a child in his belly and take care of him until he grows up.
- They really enjoy it... just like men feel more pleasure without condom. (Its obviously)
- No proper education about sex

But its nonsense... since women have a lot more risk of getting HIV than men for example. And as for women is a way easier to have sex than men (they don't have to chase puss$), this is way more dangerous.

I date some 18+ to 25yrs girls that didn't care about that. Also some virgins... that was the most insane man. I had a lot of experiences with that... met a virgin girl, we came to my home and then bang. And guess what, they didn't require condom. Hopefully now I'm not as crazy as I were in my young ages.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes there are times where her attraction level towards you is so high that the heat of the moment sets in and she truly wants to be hit up raw.
I had a vacation thing last week, friday was my last day and I went to the city with her, but I already checked out. She was this horny, that she already got bitchy, but no room, no condom, so I refused.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some here are morons

I said before and will repeat condoms save YOU from 2 main problems, STDs, you never should trust woman word on anything, and the worse preganancy, if I still need to explain why.... you are a lost cause

guess why? her clock is tiking and she getting a child is ok, since you are paying the bill, at least I give you are perceived as someone with resources, nice one sugar,

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some here are morons

I said before and will repeat condoms save YOU from 2 main problems, STDs, you never should trust woman word on anything, and the worse preganancy, if I still need to explain why.... you are a lost cause

guess why? her clock is tiking and she getting a child is ok, since you are paying the bill, at least I give you are perceived as someone with resources, nice one sugar,
That's all true.

The question is: why did women allow it? Cause they have the same STD risk than men. Also getting pregnant has pros and cons for women. And it's not only the 25+. There is a lot of 18+ doing the same thing.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't go for walks in the rain without a raincoat.
Till now, I only went in without with longterm girlfriends. After I got to know them a little bit and when I was sure they take their pill regularly. Even then I checked the package and refused to go without on special events.
You shouldn't be ejaculating in them anyway. Urinating prior to another sexual encounter helps a lot as well.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all true.

The question is: why did women allow it? Cause they have the same STD risk than men. Also getting pregnant has pros and cons for women. And it's not only the 25+. There is a lot of 18+ doing the same thing.
her feelings at the moment said it was ok, woman live in the moment never think on after, just think how many woman you know who leave something for her kids? if it was not from her husband first that is.

again you don't trust woman, you protect yourself for you own self interest, if you can't do that everything wrong who can happen is your fault and deserved.

lets get real here, you want freedom you ahve to deal with all your decisions, even if what you choose was not to protect yourself, some say the world is a just place, everything happen based on what you do and let others do, everything happen because you was not willing to take hold of your life like you wanted

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, it's a HUGE red flag. Think what it means, it means she's liberal to condom usage alright. What does that mean?
She does it all the time and you're number 32 this month who gets to fvck her raw. Do the math on that. Protect yourself, always.

Don't believe me? I trusted a girl who said this ONCE in my 37 year old life and got a call from the clinic weeks later to come in for a checkup since she had STD.

(we recently had a thread like this, just the other week)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with many girls without condon, most of them were university students living the tolo life style far from home thankfully I never catched anything untill 2016 where I had a needle tip sized dot on my d1ck.

I understood its not worth the risk despite its much more riskful for them when it comes of chances to get a desease.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had exactly 2 women in my entire life tell me to grab a condom before sex. I am in triple digits. I legit never run into women asking me to wear one.
Good thing I carry my own.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve only had one that insisted on condoms and by the third meeting it was no longer an issue.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The thread title alone was enough for me to post. I do what I want to regarding my personal financial and health safety. If she demands the use of one or I decide to do so, I am proactive enough to always have one with me…
Doesn’t really matter if she tells me not to use one, I control my own world and very well might anyway depending on her vibe and looks…

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are supposed to be the rational gender. There's nothing smart or rational by not using a condom with someone you don't know, when women and not men decide if they want to get pregnant or not. That should be enough, not even talking about stds.