If a girl asks if she pretty

Davezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl ask if she's pretty when she's not what should you say?:p
not if it just was a random but also if youre good friend with the one shes friends with etc:p

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say yes :cool:
Women are very sensitive about their beauty, if you say no u r guaranteed to have a female who's pissed with u for life
If u want to be ****y funny...u can say 'Maybe' and throw in a ****y line

Davezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe thx i always say yes:p;) but i really hate to do it especielly because most who asks about that are ugly ith hiiigh confidence wich enoys me a littlebit:p but but;)

ParrotHead420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, one time I had a girlfriend ask me if her friend was prettier than she was.

Now, the friend WAS prettier, but I REALLY wanted to be with her and not the friend. So since she was pressing me really hard to "tell the truth" I did a very stupid thing and actually said, "Well, your friend is prettier but you're the one I want to be with." reasoning that if I assured her that I didn't worry about looks and only wanted to be with her that she shouldn't worry about looks and stuff.

We broke up not long after that. So yeah, I would say, ALWAYS tell them they're pretty, or the prettier of two or whatever they want you to compare.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say, "Of course, you're preety and fun just like me!" In a half jokingly way so they don't know if it's really true or not. It messes with her and makes her feel good at the same time! Wicked!

And to keep it up, don't get too serious, keep joking around. But I wouldn't give much atenttion to it... then i'd continue to act as I normally would.

Davezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha that suxx Parrothead420:(

Lol groovy yes:p but the thing is I am usually prettier then the ones who ask:):D

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on whether she is an HB7 or an HB9.
If it's an HB9, I'd probably say: "Why? Trying to impress me?" ;)
Say something witty + ****y + funny. But whatever you do, don't make it come out as arrogant or insulting. Include a bit of "sweetness" if you must. The trick is to get her wondering "He thinks I'm cute, or no wait, does he?" It creates a CHALLENGE.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHat you say to her has nothing to do with her hotness, if you look a little deeper, it has to do with her confidence. Of course it would be reasonable to say hotness is a good indicator of how confident she is with her looks, it isn't always true. Most girls I know have serious self-image issues, even if theya are georgous.

If I were to go with the DJ Bible I would say 'no no she is just finishing for compliments, neg her!'. In reality this isn't true. Try and read her, is she joking? Insecure? What do you think at that time? Negs work wonders if you know how to use them properly, but they are kind of hit or miss. It's more of a new guy tactic and I think it often gets misused. You don't need them.

****y and funny will work if you are actually funny and in fun mood. It has to be congrent with yourself. You don't need it. As much as I use it, and the important part, I enjoy using it, I wouldn't alway reccomend it.

To get around all of this here's something you could try. Encourage her on her looks, but make it very clear looks don't matter to you because you have an abundance mindset. "Yeah your pretty, but so are a lot of girls, your lucky your cool *smile*". If you don't know her too well "Yeah your definately pretty, but what else do you have going for you". Or you could just build it up and keep her guessing: "Hmm... *look at her questioningly* well you have nice hair but... mmm... I think.... Yeah, your definately pretty".

That's just all off the top of my head. See what you can come up with. I think my idea fits more people and is more 'natural game' then trying to neg her or be c/f if you don't know how to. ****y/funny should have been called confident and playfull in the first place. Although you wont learn to use them unless you try it, I've worked out where it doesn't work so I can use them. It's up to you what path you want to take.