sosuave213
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2023
- Messages
- 277
- Reaction score
- 97
- Age
- 32
You should next her, for sure.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Cause we just had our first date less than a week ago and she's spending time with familyBigger question, why isn’t she on her knees dropping her balls in your mouth on new years?
Shouldn’t you be spinning like 5 more plates brah… jk, okay well how’s your conversation been since, are you guys in regular communication? What are you doing to keep her tingling?Cause we just had our first date less than a week ago and she's spending time with family
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
No, you should not next her. You don't know her and she doesn't know you and doesn't owe you ANYTHING right now. You are doing good if she doesn't just ghost you.Cause we just had our first date less than a week ago and she's spending time with family
That's true. We didn't wish each other merry Christmas before our first date. In fact the thought never even crossed my mind.No, you should not next her. You don't know her and she doesn't know you and doesn't owe you ANYTHING right now. You are doing good if she doesn't just ghost you.
I had a plate that seems to have ghosted me. I think I might text her Happy New Year to give her a shot to unghost.No, you should not next her. You don't know her and she doesn't know you and doesn't owe you ANYTHING right now. You are doing good if she doesn't just ghost you.
Why? Hey have a merry Christmas with a smile? You get points for character and charm. When is the last time you spoke?That's true. We didn't wish each other merry Christmas before our first date. In fact the thought never even crossed my mind.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.