"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Idiotic Mixed Signals

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
I was at a high school club and while I helped out today I got some signals from the girl I'm attracting. I'm sure the mixed signals I'm getting is BS:

She accidentally bumps into me at the club

She flirts with other guys in front of me...let's see... she basically ignores me in front of her and also asks for a ride on this guy's back in front of me..This is the last time I'm going to get BS so give out ur opinions

Ok...this is getting annoying...either she is a girl who wants attention, gives out BS, is testing me, or more BS
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
18
Location
CO
The silly girl just wants your attention. Don't give it to her.
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
LOL..everytime I see or hear silly..it reminds me of the trix commerical..anyways, you mean she just wants attention or actually wants me?
 

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
18
Location
CO
She just wants your attention so she can masturbate her ego. Don't give her your attention, it's the only power you have over her.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
She just wants your attention so she can masturbate her ego.
Wow! This analogy was perfect. I'll always remember this when I see girls like that!

That's true!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Bah I'm sure girls always try to make you jealous with their bs all the time ehh?
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Also the funny thing is that I got her AIM and she shows a hell lot of body language in class, but im not sure why tests occur :rolleyes:
 
Top