Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideas for furnishing/decorating bachelor pad or apartment

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have a cool gadget, appliance, or piece of furniture that makes your place unique? I'm trying to look for ways to spruce up my place and I got a leaning bookcase and new shoe rack, but I feel like my place is still missing something.

I need a new couch sometime soon and am thinking about replacing it with a daybed. They look comfortable and may stand out with the ladies as well.

Ultimately, I just don't have a mind for decorating, so I wanted to see what other single guys have that helps make their place stand out in other people's minds.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambient lighting system, surround sound speakers, wrap around sofa etc. Just some ideas off the top of my head.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of house plants. I'll see guy's places, and that's the one thing that could add the final touch. Not too many, but placed in a few spots adds to the ambiance, as well as the supposed fresh air production.

Also, if you're going with the bachelor pad feel, make sure you have a few strategically placed candles - coffee table, night stand, etc. They're great for setting the mood, as well as the perfect lighting for when you finally get down to business - they'll show enough.... but not too much.