Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideas for first date ? And which location would be better ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey im meeting a girl for the first time in really into
I have 2 loctions
1) has bars but ****ty seating but there is a river close by with seats i can take her too to kiss
2) has a good bar with good lounge seating and also has mini golf down the rd ?
Which location do you think i should go to ? Obviously i want to escalate and get a kiss at the very least and soke touching. I feel the park is a good place for that it would be night time and has seating etc. But the bars around there have bad seating
I want thr right logistics for the kiss
Thoughts ?
Also The girl doesn't seem like a hoe shes my background etc she seems to be ltr material but wont know till i meet her , so im only going to do abit of touching maybe lower back as we walk her hand at the bar etc and i want to go for the kiss. If i sense shes keen fir more i will otherwise i wont really try as i dont want her thinking i just want sex and not meet again... i mean ill touch her legs if i get ti that stage and gauge her reaction etc

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go for the bar with lounge seating cuz hopefully you could sit next to each other. As far as kissing, I've hardly ever thought about that on dates beforehand. I go in with the expectation of just having a good time with no pressure, but alcohol DOES help you get in that loosy goosey mood and help relax if nerves are an issue.

It's tough to explain when that moment is right to go for a kiss, it all depends on how you build up the evening beforehand, and for me, you just know when that moment is right to make a move and know they'll reciprocate.

Just read the woman's body language throughout the evening while you build up that tension, then BOOM go for it!

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go for the bar with lounge seating cuz hopefully you could sit next to each other. As far as kissing, I've hardly ever thought about that on dates beforehand. I go in with the expectation of just having a good time with no pressure, but alcohol DOES help you get in that loosy goosey mood and help relax if nerves are an issue.

It's tough to explain when that moment is right to go for a kiss, it all depends on how you build up the evening beforehand, and for me, you just know when that moment is right to make a move and know they'll reciprocate.

Just read the woman's body language throughout the evening while you build up that tension, then BOOM go for it!
Yeah i was thinking the same and if it goes well we can go play mini golf after.
Yeah well she is meeting me there so if i dint get a chnace anywhere else ill do it at the end when we go for the hug