"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ideas for first date ? And which location would be better ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Hey im meeting a girl for the first time in really into
I have 2 loctions
1) has bars but ****ty seating but there is a river close by with seats i can take her too to kiss
2) has a good bar with good lounge seating and also has mini golf down the rd ?
Which location do you think i should go to ? Obviously i want to escalate and get a kiss at the very least and soke touching. I feel the park is a good place for that it would be night time and has seating etc. But the bars around there have bad seating
I want thr right logistics for the kiss
Thoughts ?
Also The girl doesn't seem like a hoe shes my background etc she seems to be ltr material but wont know till i meet her , so im only going to do abit of touching maybe lower back as we walk her hand at the bar etc and i want to go for the kiss. If i sense shes keen fir more i will otherwise i wont really try as i dont want her thinking i just want sex and not meet again... i mean ill touch her legs if i get ti that stage and gauge her reaction etc
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
81
Reaction score
47
Age
45
I would go for the bar with lounge seating cuz hopefully you could sit next to each other. As far as kissing, I've hardly ever thought about that on dates beforehand. I go in with the expectation of just having a good time with no pressure, but alcohol DOES help you get in that loosy goosey mood and help relax if nerves are an issue.

It's tough to explain when that moment is right to go for a kiss, it all depends on how you build up the evening beforehand, and for me, you just know when that moment is right to make a move and know they'll reciprocate.

Just read the woman's body language throughout the evening while you build up that tension, then BOOM go for it!
 

Rake101

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
34
Age
31
I would go for the bar with lounge seating cuz hopefully you could sit next to each other. As far as kissing, I've hardly ever thought about that on dates beforehand. I go in with the expectation of just having a good time with no pressure, but alcohol DOES help you get in that loosy goosey mood and help relax if nerves are an issue.

It's tough to explain when that moment is right to go for a kiss, it all depends on how you build up the evening beforehand, and for me, you just know when that moment is right to make a move and know they'll reciprocate.

Just read the woman's body language throughout the evening while you build up that tension, then BOOM go for it!
Yeah i was thinking the same and if it goes well we can go play mini golf after.
Yeah well she is meeting me there so if i dint get a chnace anywhere else ill do it at the end when we go for the hug
 
Top