Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Idea ??

Should their be a DJ test ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering maybe their should be a DJ test. That way know can know what they are missing and where they can improve at.
What do you guys think ???And what should the name of the test be ?? I hope their no eassy questions lol

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
DJ
Pass - When you feel like you've succeeded in becoming a better person.

Other then that, you arne't a DJ yet.

Test done.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
DJ

Other then that, you arne't a DJ yet.

Test done.
I think a test would be usefull for newbies. It would let them assess their dj skills and see what part of their game they should tweak.

The above quote is Miss America BS. I know poeple here say "a dj is to feel good about yourself", no most of us came here for a specific reason and that was to attract women. Period.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Miss America BS....specific reason and that was to attract women. Period.
First of all, I'm Canadian.

Secondly, I'm not here to make your day any prettier then it looks like.

Thirdly, I am personally here to yes, develop relationships, but not to the degree of trying to catch everyone that walks past me, nor to have ONS or to have a popularity boost.

I am more or less here to take all the advice floating around and develop my confidence and attitudes and yes that may involve my relationships.

But what this site has taught me is that no, I don't need to be popular with girls, I don't even need to pickup 10 girls on a night. I'm happy with the friends I have and I'm open to new friends.

You know what, the only thing this site has really helped me with is confidence. I have a growing relationship with my closest girl-friend and the hopefulness that I have that it'll turn into LTR with her. So for picking up girls on a bar night, giving the EC and closing is not what I'm after.

And there, there's a pretty fine example of how I'm here to improve MYSELF, not to attract women (noting that you stated it as plural, I'm happy with one).

And finally, you must of skipped over the bible when Pook said that being a DJ is about self-development and fulfillment.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad: WHOA WHOA !!! I did not start this topic to start a flame war. I don't want this topic to get ban cause of a flame war. If you don't think their should be a dj test then just say no or vote no and thats it. Please Please don't start flames in my topics. If you don't like someone then start a flame war in private message just not in my post.:down: Thank you

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
This will be it. SmoothPlayer, look at this tip post, directly from the bible.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16796
Pay particular attention to these:
- The first line. "I know everyone has different objectives on this forum. Mine was a long term relationship"
- Dating is a Win-Win: Goal.
- Of Self-Improvement: All.

and for you Black, I'm sorry, but he disagreed with:
I felt I had to flame because that way, maybe he'll understand that being a DJ isn't all about what he thinks it is.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cool to disagree because it's your right I just don't want a flame war thats all. Your all good Doc :)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
ahh, before you say that i'm all good, do you agree with my 'flame'? That way I feel like it's improved the site by allowing all the fools on the board to relieze that it's not all girls.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackdragon5095
I was wondering maybe their should be a DJ test. That way know can know what they are missing and where they can improve at.
What do you guys think ???And what should the name of the test be ?? I hope their no eassy questions lol
Who can truly define a DJ (shaddap Pook). But really, even if there was a test and there was a definitive way to define one AND some takes the test and passes 100%; then what??? Is that it? Is that all? Is there not anything else that he could learn?

DJism goes beyond AFC evolution, it goes into a lifestyle, one that isn't stagnant nor completely definitive. It's in a constant state of flux (we are dealing with women, right?). So why limit a guy's DJism to some test?

Just something to consider....

proScribe

Don Juan
Reaction score
didnt read any of that ^

however there was once a "DJ Bootcamp!" that was GREAT i actually "participated" but was really REALLY shy back then and never posted (lol i was such a loser).

out of everything here that helped me the most, all the good things came after the bootcamp and im confident that the "camp" was the perfect ice breaker to get me going full swing. It by far wasnt easy but i managed.

the Bootcamp was like a class and they would have people register for it and bs. It had homework that you had to do ( greet/talk to # of people, ect).

They should of taken it so much further and banned everyone who dropped out.

This site would improve itself 10 fold if it could implement something like that again. It would REALLY be great if someone that was respected enough could host it again i would join it.

but again, this isnt the first time somebody wanted the bootcamp back, and again; it probably never will happen The moderators or the site creator or WHOEVER IS NOT IN CHARGE, feel it is better to close threads and ban people than to make new mediums to spread DJism.

This board will die off (its already starting to), and people like in the thread below this one, "Is this website slowly getting lame...." (and no doubt my own post) will only focus on the problems and never the solutions.

I suggest you try to find (by search) some of the older posts on the old forum. read them as if you were really trying to understand them, form your own opinion (or is that too much?) thats what i did worked out pretty good better than reading the same thing here, although there are from time to time some good ideas.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"ahh, before you say that i'm all good, do you agree with my 'flame'? That way I feel like it's improved the site by allowing all the fools on the board to relieze that it's not all girls."

Yes their is more to life then women.

"Who can truly define a DJ (shaddap Pook). But really, even if there was a test and there was a definitive way to define one AND some takes the test and passes 100%; then what??? Is that it? Is that all? Is there not anything else that he could learn?

DJism goes beyond AFC evolution, it goes into a lifestyle, one that isn't stagnant nor completely definitive. It's in a constant state of flux (we are dealing with women, right?). So why limit a guy's DJism to some test?

Just something to consider...."

True true You do have a point. Like they say " never stop learning " The best way for men to learn is to get into that field
Pook are great posts :D

"however there was once a "DJ Bootcamp!" that was GREAT i actually "participated" but was really REALLY shy back then and never posted (lol i was such a loser).

out of everything here that helped me the most, all the good things came after the bootcamp and im confident that the "camp" was the perfect ice breaker to get me going full swing. It by far wasnt easy but i managed.

the Bootcamp was like a class and they would have people register for it and bs. It had homework that you had to do ( greet/talk to # of people, ect).

They should of taken it so much further and banned everyone who dropped out.

This site would improve itself 10 fold if it could implement something like that again. It would REALLY be great if someone that was respected enough could host it again i would join it.

but again, this isnt the first time somebody wanted the bootcamp back, and again; it probably never will happen The moderators or the site creator or WHOEVER IS NOT IN CHARGE, feel it is better to close threads and ban people than to make new mediums to spread DJism.

This board will die off (its already starting to), and people like in the thread below this one, "Is this website slowly getting lame...." (and no doubt my own post) will only focus on the problems and never the solutions.

I suggest you try to find (by search) some of the older posts on the old forum. read them as if you were really trying to understand them, form your own opinion (or is that too much?) thats what i did worked out pretty good better than reading the same thing here, although there are from time to time some good ideas"

Man I wish I could go to a bootcamp like that. When I'm out of this Career Development School I will try to meet some of you guys.

And for Doc. I just didn't want a flame war cause when the mods see that they go. ( oh look flame war we better ban this topic and maybe those people so we can have peace on the fourm).

Status
Not open for further replies.