Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Idea for older DJ's

Reaction score
player_supreme,

you forget my brutha, these 19 year old hos of today have more experience than the 42 year old woman where the moral values when she was a teenager (70's) didn't idolize and worship wh@res as they do today. Woman are actually proud to be hoing today and have more experience than males in their 40's. They do alot more nastier shyt today and more of it than any previous time in recorded history. These young ho's can teach many a lesson to the older female and the older male!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
player_supreme,

you forget my brutha, these 19 year old hos of today have more experience than the 42 year old woman where the moral values when she was a teenager (70's) didn't idolize and worship wh@res as they do today. Woman are actually proud to be hoing today and have more experience than males in their 40's. They do alot more nastier shyt today and more of it than any previous time in recorded history. These young ho's can teach many a lesson to the older female and the older male!
Experience goes well beyond sexual encounters. Anyone can get their rocks off, it not hard to do. People can have a ton of sexual encounters with tons of people but still have to life experience of 6 year old.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think people are more uptight now than they were in the 70's.

You forget that the 60's and 70's were the time of Woodstock and free love. Swingers evolved during those years. People weren't afraid of catching fatal diseases. There was a lot of sex going on.

There's a lot to be said about life experience.

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orginally I suggest that we use the Anogram of ODJ in the beginning of the subject line to indicate that this post has content realitive to older DJ's.

Well, a week later I tried looking up ODJ in the search engine and it is too short of a search string.

So lets use "OLDER DJ: Your post here," until a new forum or board is created.

T Dog

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: .

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
my brutha! Same graduation date...I don't do young ones anymore...nothing in common. Have you every asked one of them if they have seen an episode of "GET SMART"...try it...it will make you feel like a child molestor.

Yeah it feels good to have the power and control...like your writing on a clean slate and teaching them how to make love...

But at our age we should be enjoying the fruits of our labors not holding night school lessons. And giving extra ciricular activities...hehehehe.
Player_Supreme,
Agreed, not much in common w/ a 19 yr old either---except ONE thing!! LOL! I can stand being a teacher part time! Rock on Brothers and lets petion Allen for an older DJ forem