Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I woul'd rather bang a decent young girl than a hot girl in her late 20s or early 30s

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What "hot" middle aged women? Most I see have ***** attitudes, missing teeth, bags under eyes, paling skin, and just not caring what they look like.

The only girls I find attractive are younger than 30. Sure, there are some women 30-35 I could go for, but no exceptions over age 40

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that as if it was a desiderable thing.
It is, unless you are a guy who is intimidated because you prefer women who won't know that you aren't very good.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is, unless you are a guy who is intimidated because you prefer women who won't know that you aren't very good.
Yeah Im intimidated from women with countless sexual partners as much as strong women, feminists and of course confident fatties.

I also buy new cars because Im afraid of not being able to drive used ones as good as the previous owners, broken brakes and screwed engines have nothing to do with it of course.

Guilty as charged :lol:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Im intimidated from women with countless sexual partners as much as strong women, feminists and of course confident fatties.

I also buy new cars because Im afraid of not being able to drive used ones as good as the previous owners, broken brakes and screwed engines have nothing to do with it of course.

Guilty as charged :lol:
I simply disagree with your premise...half these 20 year olds these days have fvcked more than a lot of 30 year olds

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of younger guys go for older milfs because they are (at least in their minds) easier. I also think it's unresolved mommy issues.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience in the bedroom
I simply disagree with your premise...half these 20 year olds these days have fvcked more than a lot of 30 year olds
So first you say older women have more to offer than younger ones cause they have more experience in the bedroom then you say a lot of younger women had sex with more men than older ones?

Man I really appreciate your posts when it comes of fitness but Im kinda confused from what you say here.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, men in middle age crisis buy sports cars to make them feel young again. How many young guys do you know have luxury cars? Many older guys buy luxury cars because for the first time they can afford them, and want to treat themselves to some luxury and comfort. The younger guys like the faster cars, but they're definitely not as comfortable.
lol, you didn't understand me, my point was that Milfs bang young men to feel younger is the same reason men buy luxury cars.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
My guess is that it's not so much that the older women is always more EXPERIENCED per se, but she is simply more comfortable with sex because of her age. Sex is less of a big deal to older people. So while the 20 yo girl could have more partners, she is still young and her hamster is spinning before (during and after) each hookup. "OMG, I think I'm gonna kinda sorta hook up again this week. I mean he's hot af, but my friend doesn't like him, but I guess we should still do it."

The older woman is more like, "Yeah, I met this guy. He's staying over. I'll call you <her friend> tomorrow with the details. Later lol."

Last edited:

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its simple when youre young you like older women better and in reverse, some of these milfs look and feel like 18 y olds, if they exercise and stuff. So you get a pretty fit woman + experienced in bed which is a straight plus in my book - what if shes slept with more people than you, you jelly? Ofc the trick is to not be a chump provider but thats universal.

And its a known fact older guys would die for an 18 yearl old but Ill talk about it when I get there

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its simple when youre young you like older women better and in reverse, some of these milfs look and feel like 18 y olds, if they exercise and stuff. So you get a pretty fit woman + experienced in bed which is a straight plus in my book - what if shes slept with more people than you, you jelly? Ofc the trick is to not be a chump provider but thats universal.

And its a known fact older guys would die for an 18 yearl old but Ill talk about it when I get there
What is the good of a six pack if she's missing half her teeth and her face is wrinkled as a grocery bag?