Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
www.sosuave.net
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Exactly. In Europe, these height preferences do not exist. They just care about the number, but I bet if you asked 100 women on the street to visually show how long 6' is, almost all of them would be off by at least a few inches. Similarly I don't think women would be able to guess how long 6" is either. They tend to have poor visio-spatial reasoning skills, it's an evolutionary thing, they didn't do any hunting, building, etc so there is no innate ability for them to have those skills.Most women have no idea what 6' looks like let alone 6'5".
A 5'9"-5'10"+ woman is going to know what a 6'0"+ man looks like.Most women have no idea what 6' looks like let alone 6'5".
These points are valid.I don't think women would be able to guess how long 6" is either. They tend to have poor visio-spatial reasoning skills, it's an evolutionary thing, they didn't do any hunting, building, etc so there is no innate ability for them to have those skills.
Here’s the problem, if she’s ever dated a guy who was 6’5 then she will measure all other guys to him.Most women have no idea what 6' looks like let alone 6'5".
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
True, but Who cares?Here’s the problem, if she’s ever dated a guy who was 6’5 then she will measure all other guys to him.
That’s true, although in the East the mans hair is of upmost importance. A woman will sacrifice height for a man having hair in the East.In the United States, it is White women who are most fussy about men's height. Social conditioning height demands are less common for Hispanic and East Asian ancestry women.
This is true. I typically go for taller girls - 5'8-5'10 and if I lied about my height I'd be eye level with them in heels. Tall girls can easily tell. I'm attracted to them more than short girls, but tall girls always make me feel conscious about my height even at 6'2. Have to walk with perfect posture with them. Maybe I should go for shorter like 5'5-5'7 and feel like a giant.A 5'9"-5'10"+ woman is going to know what a 6'0"+ man looks like.
Height matters until it doesn't. Women will excuse away whatever they need to if they are into a guy enough.Here’s the problem, if she’s ever dated a guy who was 6’5 then she will measure all other guys to him.