Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wonder what kindsa women you're all getting...

How do you describe your love life?

• Nobody is attracted to me.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Girls are attracted to me, but not the one(s) I want.

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • The girl(s) I want are attracted to me.

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • I'm getting action, but not from the girl(s) I want.

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • I'm getting action from the girl(s) I want.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I have a relationship with a great girl.

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still dont see how a sophmore can be over a 9.4... In my eyes, 9's are reserved for models actrisses women in the media, because thats where girls that are that good looking end up.

I dont see it hard to believe that for a sophmore, she is a 9.whatever. But for a HS girl, shes prolly a 9 flat, MAYBE. Why stop there? Rate her as a WOMAN. What is she now, an 8.5? There ya go.

Understand, they don't rate you as 'the hottest sophomore' they rate you like a man. They would never turn down some 25 y/o supermodel guy for you, because you were both 9.5's on a different scale. So why give her the bennifit of the double standard?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being the misogynist that I am... I don't believe that almost any woman can be a 9-9.9 or whatever. I mean come on guys... we've all seen really hot girls in our lives, but everyone knows that whenever you see/meet/date/screw/marry... whatever some hot girl, there's always yet another 10X better. Plus I think in order for a girl to come anywhere close to a nine (@ least on my scale) have to have a 9 personality to match a 9 body. With that being said... I have only met one 9 in my entire life... and I've met a good amount of women.

The Matrix: Reloaded

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. let's be realistic here. the hottesty girl anthony has seen was (i think, sorry if i messed up, memory sucks) like a 9.4. well that doesn't make sense to me. shouldn't the hottest girl you've EVER seen rank as your 9.9 based on looks?

you guys aren't making sense to me here. i'm sure we've all seen, or at least visualized (what have you...), your own perfect 10-looks girl. how can the hottest girl you've seen be a 9.4??? :confused: i mean maybe that 10 is out there (btw, yes, i know that no real '10' actually exists), but how can you rate other girls on that '10' you've never really seen. whatver, i'm sleep deprived, so i'm not sure if i'm making sense right now.

anyways, alls i know is that my girlfriend is THE hottest girl my age that i have ever met, or seen in person (and i thought this before we had interest in eachother), she models, she gets anything from men (except me ;) ) and is an awesome girl. whatever, at least i'm damn happy with my girl situation. peace and love friends :cool:

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i get the girls that i want, but i chose the selection for in a relationship with a great girl.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone's attracted to me or not. I don't really care.

Then again, I'm an ass to everyone, so I suppose it should be expected.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bummmp, i never got a response...