Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wonder what kindsa women you're all getting...

How do you describe your love life?

• Nobody is attracted to me.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Girls are attracted to me, but not the one(s) I want.

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • The girl(s) I want are attracted to me.

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • I'm getting action, but not from the girl(s) I want.

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • I'm getting action from the girl(s) I want.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • I have a relationship with a great girl.

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer the question, please.

I'm getting action, but not from the girl(s) I want. And its wierd, because the girls I'm seing are older and sexier than the girls I want. But I just have a feeling that settling down with a girl my age would be something that'd really allow me to grow as a person, and have fun/develope a connection with someone special. I'm in the process of prying out some attention from those girl(s) I want.

How about all of you?

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are attracted to me, but not the one(s) I want.

Actually atm, i dunno how many girls are attracted to me, but a year or two ago when i actually had a social life, i was being swarmed with girls, problem was they were always *too young* in my eyes, but now that i think of it i really shouldnt have passed those opportunites by :(

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are attracted to me, only problem is due to the fact that thier boyfriends where on the football team too...or I don't react quick enough and they get taken the next day...go me. Oh well, mall time tommarow with some of my friends...

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*, i just can't seem to keep those pesky 9's off of me. i mean come on, i have a girlfriend here (9.7+ ;) ) hehe, shiat's awesome right now!

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little of everything i guess. I have many girls going after me. So I am getting action from, and other i'm having a "relationshiip" with. However, i wouldn't mind a couple more sunshine girls...:D

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA, i know how those 9's are random. My girl (9.4 but 9.9 body :D ). Life couldnt get much better.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are attracted to me but not the one's i want.

But i guess that's an improvement from when i came to this site a couple of weeks ago.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are attracted to me, but not the one I want.

This site has definetly helped tho.

Right now, Prom is commin up, and it's clear some girls are into me. But I donno bout the one I want. One day she seems interested, another she seems cold.

Just gonna see how things go after next week and ask her out then. For now, university admissions' on my mind.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luther (inmate in "The New Guy") had a good line: High School is a lot like prison. THe sex you want, you ain't getting. The sex your getting, you don't want.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls I am attracted to I don't get.
The girls I'm not attacted to I get attention from.

There was one girl that I was attracted to me, but I waited too long and she lost interested and turn me down when I finally asked :(.

Let that be a lesson to you fellas! Never Ever Fuking Wait Too Long! :mad:

Oh,

Girls are attracted to me, but not the one I want.

This site has definetly helped tho.

Right now, Prom is commin up, and it's clear some girls are into me. But I donno bout the one I want. One day she seems interested, another she seems cold.

Just gonna see how things go after next week and ask her out then. For now, university admissions' on my mind.
bob2007, I'm from Toronto and I'm going to graduate too. Where are you planning to go to school next year?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buisness, U of T or York.

I hear lotsa OACs already got in, but grade 12s don't have marks in yet.

Von Baken Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nobody is attracted to me". Either that or I'm just asking the wrong girls for their numbers and dates...

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to create a new category if you dont mind "All girls want me, but I dont always let them have me." You see DJ's i'm a busy MAN and dont always have time for little girls. I know you guys have lives, go live them!

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you people are exagerrating a littleon the looks. a nine is like fvcking halfway non existet to me. or at least the chance of me knowing one is super fvcking rare. 8's are the hot chicks. 8's are pretty easy to find, they are the ones everybopdy wants. my girl is a 8-8.5. a nine is a model, and if shes not yet, there are model scouts looking at her right now.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
*sigh*, i just can't seem to keep those pesky 9's off of me. i mean come on, i have a girlfriend here (9.7+ ;) ) hehe, shiat's awesome right now!

Originally posted by oakraiderz
HAHA, i know how those 9's are random. My girl (9.4 but 9.9 body ). Life couldnt get much better.

infatuated mothafukkas

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
infatuated mothafukkas
You're telling me that if you had a gf you wouldnt like her? Dont hate biotch.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
You're telling me that if you had a gf you wouldnt like her? Dont hate biotch.
Actually he is saying none of yoru G/F's are as good lookin asyou say they are, and you should snap out of it. I hav eknown one 9.4 in my life, and she is pretty much the prettiest girl to come from buffalo, that I've ever SEEN [even on TV local chanels, ect]. so your tellin me that some broad from a place with way less of a pop than buffalo [where I live] is way better looking, even tho she is a random HS girl?

He is saying that the easier you rate women the more of a gap it puts between you two, and you need to snap the **** out of it.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, i think you're right, kinda. you're probably right about having the girl be my gf boosted her 'rating', but i'm pretty serious. she's the hottest sophomore girl, in, i'm willing to risk saying, state of colorado. i base this on the fact that our school is huge, but we by far have the hottest girls compared to almost any school. we are also the biggest school in the state, and my girlfriend is straight-up the hottest sophomore in our school, everyone knows it, it's been well-established for a few years now. anyways, she's probably like a 9.5 when i put it into perspective, but still, she's the hottest my-age girl that i have met in real life. i speaka no lie. peace :cool: