"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I wonder if I give off a husband vibe?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
every time I approach a girl, she takes it way too serious. For example, the other day this girl asked about my religion and I told her my religion. she said "that's not going to work because I don't practice religion"

at this point I was thinking "bihthc I am not trying to marry you, this is just a physical relationship"

now you might think that was just an excuse to get rid of me, but I have the opposite example too, women taking me too seriously when I am going out with them already. I can't think of any examples off the top of my head now, but I remember the last time I went out with a girl the things she was saying made me think "she is taking this way too seriously"

I don't know if the problem is that I am not clear with my intent or if I give of a marriage vibe or maybe it's just girls' evolutionary nature to take a mate too seriously (because they might get pregnant and have to carry the baby for 9 months and all that)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
every time I approach a girl, she takes it way too serious. For example, the other day this girl asked about my religion and I told her my religion. she said "that's not going to work because I don't practice religion"

at this point I was thinking "bihthc I am not trying to marry you, this is just a physical relationship"

now you might think that was just an excuse to get rid of me, but I have the opposite example too, women taking me too seriously when I am going out with them already. I can't think of any examples off the top of my head now, but I remember the last time I went out with a girl the things she was saying made me think "she is taking this way too seriously"

I don't know if the problem is that I am not clear with my intent or if I give of a marriage vibe or maybe it's just girls' evolutionary nature to take a mate too seriously (because they might get pregnant and have to carry the baby for 9 months and all that)
practice improv so you can be quick on the draw.
her: 'thats not going to work because i don't practice religion'
you: 'it's ok i don't discriminate'

that one sentence turns what could be seen as her disqualifying you into you qualifying her.

always spin the mood back into playful fun territory and the tests get easier until they're non-existent. if they don't get easier then it gets boring and you feel natural aversion anyway. always playfully push against whatever rule they're trying to set. they want you to overcome their rules and own the playing field, that's what gets them off, not a man that complies and sucks up. if you get a firm or super serious/mean pushback then disengage and she'll probably feel guilty and come back anyway. or she'll disappear because she's insecure/crazy. win win win.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top