Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I won the genetic lottery

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
very smart

very hot

unbeatable combo :up:
Don't be fooled. She sounds like a typical white guilt liberal, who claims to hate "the system" for the way it treats minorities, fat chicks, etc. yet has no problem using the system to her advantage. It's also no coincidence that she decided to make that speech at the end of her modelling career (my guess is that now that she's too old for the runway, she's trying to transition to some kind of a lefty social activism gig).

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a very sharp BS detector, Bokanovsky.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Don't be fooled. She sounds like a typical white guilt liberal, who claims to hate "the system" for the way it treats minorities, fat chicks, etc. yet has no problem using the system to her advantage. It's also no coincidence that she decided to make that speech at the end of her modelling career (my guess is that now that she's too old for the runway, she's trying to transition to some kind of a lefty social activism gig).
Well naturally....

All celebs or pseudo-celebs are parasites using anything to advance themselves

In this day and age, even the lib-tards hide behind the pretty lies...this model biyach would have got a higher book advance $$ lying to the fatties instead of laying truth...

celebs are taught to lie to the truth ala the wizard of oz...never speak of the man behind the curtain

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Well most attractive women don't start to really understand how the world works until they start losing their looks. Most of them are truly oblivious to the fact that their looks have opened probably 95% of the doors in their lives. I'm guessing the chick in the video was oblivious too when she was 22. This is why she is talking about it NOW and not THEN. If you told her this crap back then she probably would of called BS.

Now that she is past her "prime" she has realized her looks meant everything in her life. Once her looks deteriorate, she will be tossed out of the industry like yesterday's donuts and be invisible to most men of dignity.

Once the bloom of youth starts to fade and stuff starts to sag.. its a real wake-up call for most women. For the first time in their lives everyone is not kissing their ass. For the first time in their lives they have to pay a speeding ticket. For the first time in their lives they actually have to be qualified or connected to get a job. For the first time in their lives, men are not drooling over them. For the first time in their lives they face the harsh reality that all men face from adulthood onward = Be useful or perish.

Entitled women who figure this out early get knocked up ASAP so they can mooch off the state as an insurance policy should they not find a willing man to serve them financially.

If you spend your life in delusion exploiting men and thinking you can live that way forever, its a harsh wake up call when you find yourself in your 40's with no skills, no money, no kids and no men to take care of you. Scary stuff :nervous:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man- :up: you nailed it sir. I have seen so many examples of what you speak of.

Highly attractive women go thru their 20's never fully developing because society never demanded it from them. Society gave them a free pass to get away with their behavior. Society let them off easy when they did mess up. Its like the parent that spoils/coddles their young child. The outcome is the same. You end up with some one at a later age with behavior/development issues.

They get into clubs for free because of their looks. They get moved to the front of the line because of their looks. They get served free drinks because of their looks. Men let them get away with schitty behavior because of their looks. They get jobs because of their looks. There is a line of men waiting to come over to her apartment to hang up her new tv or fix whatever just for a chance to be in her presence.

But when they get old and ugly like everybody else, they get a stiff dose of reality for the first time in their life. They are forced to learn life skills they never had to learn before. When they hit their mid to late 30's they are forced to undo those learned behaviors they have grown accustomed to, or stay the same and never be happy. Theres a reason you see a lot of unhappy attractive women in their late 30's.

I used to date a girl that was a pharmaceutical sales rep. It was almost disgusting going out with her and all the special treatment she got because of her looks. If I walked up to the bar with her I would be expected to pay full price for drinks. If she walked up to the bar with out me to order our drinks 9 times out of 10 she didn't have to pay. Just a little flirting and smile was all it took.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guesses about how this chic got a speaking gig? Who thinks that the producer of the event is a male who just wanted to F this chic.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys, except Burroughs, fail to give credit to a still smoking HOT supermodel ( who was born in 1987 by the way!)

for admitting she got free passes all her life.

She's not losing her looks any time soon, haters.

Yet, she makes a TEDx talk ,talking about how her looks opened doors for free.

I mean, if you are not a bunch of women haters, you could appreciate that

one bit right?

What do you think is going to happen in the next hundred years? Women will wake up one day and they'll suddenly change and do everything as we please?

It's a continuum.

and this is one of those budding developments along those lines, and you are still grumbling instead of cheering it, and smiling and appreciating something a woman does just for ONCE in your miserable lives!

Burroughs why am I mad, bro?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
You guys, except Burroughs, fail to give credit to a still smoking HOT supermodel ( who was born in 1987 by the way!)

one bit right?
And why do you think she did it? Out of a genuine desire to expose the wicked ways of the modelling industry and the general unfairness of life? You can't possibly be that naive.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:

one bit right?

What do you think is going to happen in the next hundred years? Women will wake up one day and they'll suddenly change and do everything as we please?

It's a continuum.

and this is one of those budding developments along those lines, and you are still grumbling instead of cheering it, and smiling and appreciating something a woman does just for ONCE in your miserable lives!

Burroughs why am I mad, bro?
So we should all give her a standing ovation for pointing out the obvious? Its not like she is saying something profoundly mind-blowing here. This is basic common sense that anyone who isn't delusional can easily see.

She is admitting she is "lucky". Similar to how a lottery winner can say: "Yeah, I didn't work for this money.. I bought a one dollar ticket and now I'm rich".

Should we stand up and clap for a lottery winner admitting they are a lottery winner?

Your post is a perfect example of how men have become faggots. We set the bar so LOW for female behavior that whenever a woman does anything even marginally "nice" we believe she deserves a gold metal :crackup:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Should we stand up and clap for a lottery winner admitting they are a lottery winner?
No. And to extend the metaphor - imagine if they lost all those millions later (in other words, hit the wall), then tried telling people, "Being rich opened doors for me, and that's not right." I'm sure everyone listening would like to have that fortune - even the denialists who claim it's unfair.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next up on TED: random 9-digit worth sport star tells the mass of men all about his genetic lottery win and huge wealth, which opens up all possibilities in life that are out of reach to his audience, but.... *shocking revelation* deep down he's not truly happy.

Interesting that the male version would be something on The Onion instead of TED.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
So we should all give her a standing ovation for pointing out the obvious? Its not like she is saying something profoundly mind-blowing here. This is basic common sense that anyone who isn't delusional can easily see.

She is admitting she is "lucky". Similar to how a lottery winner can say: "Yeah, I didn't work for this money.. I bought a one dollar ticket and now I'm rich".

Your post is a perfect example of how men have become faggots. We set the bar so LOW for female behavior that whenever a woman does anything even marginally "nice" we believe she deserves a gold metal :crackup:
You sir, are a GENIUS! Thank you for putting your words to paper

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
While I don't understand the "woman hater" accusation, I will say that she is smart enough to see the wall approaching, even it is not yet at her doorstep.

Basically, I agree with Rollo's take on it.

http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/genetic-celebrity/
I didn't say anybody was a woman hater.

I said IF you are not a woman hater,

you should be able to appreciate a positive development like this, where,

a smoking hot 25 year old is basically saying what everybody else has been

parroting in SoSuave.

I don't understand the knee-jerk reaction of "OH that's because she's getting old!" ....

What is our ultimate purpose? To eat grapes or to beat up the farmer?

It sure sounds like the latter, around here.

PS. I read Rollo's post, and I disagree with the Gospel.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Wait I thought %90 of your time was spent here on how white women fail to see how privileged they are, and most of them have entitlement issues...! This isn't basic. She's repeating your Friday night rant on a TED talk, where your audience consists of me, Jitterbug and Danger,

whereas she's talking to MILLIONS.

She didn't win the lottery knucklehead, that was her METAPHOR.

Your post is a perfect example of how men have become faggots. We set the bar so LOW for female behavior that whenever a woman does anything even marginally "nice" we believe she deserves a gold metal
She doesn't deserve a gold medal. But in my book, she goes further than your BPD ex, who didn't have do to anything to play with you like she did.

Your post is a perfect example of how men have become bitter losers.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
And why do you think she did it? Out of a genuine desire to expose the wicked ways of the modelling industry and the general unfairness of life? You can't possibly be that naive.
Oh you are right. I must have missed this subtle conspiracy.

And you know exactly why she did it, so that settles the issue.

She couldn't have possibly been honest about it. No way. She has a vagina,

right?