Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I won the genetic lottery

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is my understanding that nothing she could have done in that talk would make you happy.

To some of you, talking about Racial profiling (which factually exists and can be put down by number) without mentioning the White's and their troubles is a sin...

She talks about being pulled over and let go, but mentions male Latinos and blacks not having the same privilege,

and even this doesn't cut it to you guys' liking.

I am not confusing anything, and I understand perfectly well why the trigger-happy crowd feels self-righteous in finding holes in her arguments.

The point is, if you want to criticize a 10-minute talk like this, it's not that difficult. You can always find something she neglected.

My take away from her talk is very simple. I am a simple man, I can't read the deep conspiracies she was serving by admitting she won the generic lottery.

As for your purposes, I think they are very lofty goals. And I generally have nothing against them. I don't methodically try to undermine them either.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
My take away from her talk is very simple. I am a simple man, I can't read the deep conspiracies she was serving...
Then I ask you to take it as a matter of faith -- faith in the goodness of your fellow man -- that your argument is fallacious. For instance, when you assert that some posters' thinking may be colored by hatred of women, that's an error of argumentation called the ad hominem fallacy. You see, once you make the assertion that some posters make faulty judgments due to women-hating, you have the obligation to say which posts on this thread were distorted, and to show exactly in what ways their ideas were wrong. But instead of doing this, you backpedaled away from your responsibilities, and left your original assertion hanging around like a stinking insult.

Sure, this isn't some kind of formal debate. But, once you have studied the rules of formal debate, and understand why you can't just drop stink bombs like some kind of sh1tty politician, then you can integrate this knowledge into your manner. You become a less-simple, more-sophisticated poster, and we all benefit from your sharpened skills.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Wait I thought %90 of your time was spent here on how white women fail to see how privileged they are, and most of them have entitlement issues...! This isn't basic. She's repeating your Friday night rant on a TED talk, where your audience consists of me, Jitterbug and Danger,

whereas she's talking to MILLIONS.
Yeah and??? Admitting her advantage is not stopping her from taking advantage of it. Do you think she is willing to date a low status man? A man who is 5'4" in height and working at Red Lobster? I doubt it. Like I already said.. she is only admitting it now because she realizes her days of taking advantage of it are limited.

She didn't win the lottery knucklehead, that was her METAPHOR.
I know that faggot. I said winning the lottery is a form of being LUCKY. Just like being born an attractive white woman is a form of being LUCKY. Are you really this stupid?

She doesn't deserve a gold medal. But in my book, she goes further than your BPD ex, who didn't have do to anything to play with you like she did.

Your post is a perfect example of how men have become bitter losers.

How many hoes have you saved today Boilermaker?
Are you really this easily conned by celebrities talking sh!t? I bet you believed everything Mitt Romney and Barack Obama said in their campaign speeches too. I bet you still believe in the Tooth Fairy you faggot :crackup:

This chick in the video will not give you the time of day if you see her on the street. Go ahead and approach her and try to bang her. You'll get the same cold entitled shoulder you'd get from a typical entitled "attractive" woman unless you have some level of status. She is a "celebrity" so she is going to talk sh!t like they all do. Angelina Jolie will adopt Black, Asian, and Indian kids but do you think she will give the time of day to your average minority guy at a bar?

God you're a gullible faggot...

Women who talk this game are full of sh!t because their actions say the complete opposite of their words. How can you call yourself a DJ when its so easy for a woman to manipulate you?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Oh you are right. I must have missed this subtle conspiracy.

And you know exactly why she did it, so that settles the issue.

She couldn't have possibly been honest about it. No way. She has a vagina,

right?
If you knew anything about the modeling industry, you would know that it is simply not possible for a woman to spend a decade as a runway model and remain a decent person, even if she started out that way.

And no conspiracy theories here. She's just attention wh0ring, like women of all walks of life often do. She's not the first model to speak out against her career of choice either. Cindy Crawford, Tyra Banks and various other have done it before. It seems to be the 'cool' thing to do for a has-been model on her way out.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Women who talk this game are full of sh!t because their actions say the complete opposite of their words. How can you call yourself a DJ when its so easy for a woman to manipulate you?
Exactly. Judge them by their actions, not their words. Talk is cheap. Whie she may pretend-b!tch about her "privilege", she sure as hell is not giving it up.

I respect people who put their money where their mouth is. Pat Tillman, the guy who walked away form his multimillion NFL quarterback gig to fight and ultimately die in Afghanistan, is a person worthy of respect. A human manikin whining about her privileged life while she continues to enjoy it, on the other hand, is not.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Yeah and??? Admitting her advantage is not stopping her from taking advantage of it. Do you think she is willing to date a low status man? A man who is 5'4" in height and working at Red Lobster? I doubt it. Like I already said.. she is only admitting it now because she realizes her days of taking advantage of it are limited.
LOL. Why would she be willing to date a low status man, moron? Would you date a fat chick? What kind of logic is this? Is that what you want from her? That she should acknowledge your pathetic existence because you happen to have a díck but a hollow skull?

I know that faggot. I said winning the lottery is a form of being LUCKY. Just like being born an attractive white woman is a form of being LUCKY. Are you really this stupid?
Your owners are here, so keep barking louder. You unknowingly agreed with her, and now you are mad because you got caught ?

How many hoes have you saved today Boilermaker?
Are you really this easily conned by celebrities talking sh!t? I bet you believed everything Mitt Romney and Barack Obama said in their campaign speeches too. I bet you still believe in the Tooth Fairy you faggot :crackup:
Keep writing in bold, maybe you'll sound smarter. What does these have anything to do what we're talking about? You are already resorting to Tooth Fairy and your insults?...

This chick in the video will not give you the time of day if you see her on the street. Go ahead and approach her and try to bang her. You'll get the same cold entitled shoulder you'd get from a typical entitled "attractive" woman unless you have some level of status. She is a "celebrity" so she is going to talk sh!t like they all do. Angelina Jolie will adopt Black, Asian, and Indian kids but do you think she will give the time of day to your average minority guy at a bar?
Still... An idiotic logical process. Why would she give you the time of the day? What have you done in your life to deserve her 5-minutes of time? She's giving a talk in TED, you fool, what does she owe you?

God you're a gullible faggot...
Run out of things to say? Why so mad, imbecile? Trouble expressing your views?
I take it as a compliment when simpletons like you call me a faggot on this site. It shows your own hatred, and your clenched fists and jaws .. Here: :flowers:

Where's Jitterbug? Here's private, PlayHerMan, signing up for combat dating.

Get lost, noob.

Last edited:

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Exactly. Judge them by their actions, not their words. Talk is cheap. Whie she may pretend-b!tch about her "privilege", she sure as hell is not giving it up.

I respect people who put their money where their mouth is. Pat Tillman, the guy who walked away form his multimillion NFL quarterback gig to fight and ultimately die in Afghanistan, is a person worthy of respect. A human manikin whining about her privileged life while she continues to enjoy it, on the other hand, is not.
Why should she give it up?

How could she give it up?

By having acid thrown at her face?

You guys are hilarious!...

Down Low said:
Then I ask you to take it as a matter of faith -- faith in the goodness of your fellow man -- that your argument is fallacious. For instance, when you assert that some posters' thinking may be colored by hatred of women, that's an error of argumentation called the ad hominem fallacy. You see, once you make the assertion that some posters make faulty judgments due to women-hating, you have the obligation to say which posts on this thread were distorted, and to show exactly in what ways their ideas were wrong. But instead of doing this, you backpedaled away from your responsibilities, and left your original assertion hanging around like a stinking insult.

Sure, this isn't some kind of formal debate. But, once you have studied the rules of formal debate, and understand why you can't just drop stink bombs like some kind of sh1tty politician, then you can integrate this knowledge into your manner. You become a less-simple, more-sophisticated poster, and we all benefit from your sharpened skills.
Articulate. This is what Danger would call "shaming". Just because I don't agree with the gang, it makes my arguments fallacious. And you are crying "ad hominem"... Funny, nice words. If you know enough about formal debating; and scientific thinking, you would understand that the onus is on YOU, to prove she's serving a feminist conspiracy by saying she's lucky and she doesn't deserve the extra attention. Because you are making the positive claim. I can't argue with a guy who asks me to prove that the world isn't flat, or to prove that god doesn't exist. Getting it?

I don't have to prove anything, I am just asking simple questions, and it is enough to wreak havoc...! Why do I have to take any crap *for my fellow men* who call me a "faggot, simple, less sophisticated debater" because I ask them how they know her real intentions?

I don't have the time, or the desire to show which of your comments are woman-hating, I think you can do that for yourself, by just browsing a few pages in the Mature Men forum these days.

Danger said:
What was your takeaway that is parroted here on sosuave?
That gender issues are important, and I am aware of the fact that there exists an injustice towards white, middle-class males in today's Western society.

Yes, she did make it about gender, but not enough for your liking. She did talk about black and latino MALES, having it harder. Yes, she didn't talk about white males...! Is that it? Is that what you recognize in a talk like that?...To me, you are sounding like you don't really care about your fellow men, but only your own race. Otherwise why would you not recognize what she talked about Blacks and Latinos ??? She didn't compare non-white versus white. She compared HERSELF with the Black and Latinos when she remembered how she got away without a speeding ticket with a friend, and researched the corresponding case for Blacks and Latinos. Please point out to me in what part of her talk she mentioned white male vs. non-white males? How's this not about gender?

Like it or not, Blacks and Latinos have it harder than you have it. It's a bigger problem, injustice against the White American male wouldn't even be comparable with what they go through. How many times have you been stopped by a cop in the last few months? And that's room for another debate, and we can have that debate. I understand your problem with her talk, but I don't see that she's obligated to talk about your favorite cause in a 15 minute TED talk.
IF that's enough to make her a feminazi and me a traitor, I don't have any more to say.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Why should she give it up?

How could she give it up?

By having acid thrown at her face?

You guys are hilarious!...
Why give it up? To lead by example. How? By getting a regular job where you don't get paid for your looks. For example, she could quit her modelling job, become a nurse and work at some inner city hospital looking after minorities that she claims to care about so much. Her rant is the equivalent of Donald Trump complaining about the real estate industry being unfair. You've really put this ho a pedestal, haven't you?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
LOL. Why would she be willing to date a low status man, moron? Would you date a fat chick? What kind of logic is this? Is that what you want from her? That she should acknowledge your pathetic existence because you happen to have a díck but a hollow skull?
NO.. if you weren't a moron you would see I was simply making the point that she is not doing anything to change the "problem" in society she is complaining about.

She is complaining about an unfair system.. yet she is participating and benefiting from it.

Its like a SS member complaining about how fat girls get ignored while they continue to date hot girls. Its just retarded. But you clearly don't have the brain power to grasp this logic. :D

Your owners are here, so keep barking louder. You unknowingly agreed with her, and now you are mad because you got caught ?
I never said I didn't agree with her you blithering idiot :)

Keep writing in bold, maybe you'll sound smarter. What does these have anything to do what we're talking about? You are already resorting to Tooth Fairy and your insults?...
You are the one who started with the insults. If you had more than 5 brain cells you would remember :D

Do you want to cry now because the "insults" are hurting your feelings you little faggot? :cry:

Still... An idiotic logical process. Why would she give you the time of the day? What have you done in your life to deserve her 5-minutes of time? She's giving a talk in TED, you fool, what does she owe you?
What has she done in her life to deserve 5 minutes of my time outside of being born hot?

Run out of things to say? Why so mad, imbecile? Trouble expressing your views? I take it as a compliment when simpletons like you call me a faggot on this site. It shows your own hatred, and your clenched fists and jaws .. Here: :flowers:
You're the one who's acting sensitive like you were born with a vagina. Is it that time of the month Boilermaker? Didn't get enough flowers on V-day Boilermaker? Are you sad Boilermaker?

Insults clearly drive you over the edge. Don't like being called a faggot? Don't talk like one. If you enjoy being called a faggot then I guess you really are a faggot. :up:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
ffs!!! she was hot, she still is..to me, she knows its going downhill now, she can whinge and ***** about it or she can extend her career by 'protesting' about it. she did win the genetic lottery and she is making it pay, she knows it. if she was 30olbs heavier no one would bat an eyelid!
she is still milking her body and looks but is trying to promote her thinking talents, a script probably written for her

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note, for Boilermaker and other special snowflakes who put this woman on a pedestal, you may want to do your research before you start singing praises for your goddess. What Ms. Cameron is forgetting to mention is that she not only won the genetic lottery but the rich parents lottery too. From her wikipedia page:

Cameron Russell was born in Boston, and raised in Cambridge[3]. Her mother is Robin Chase, founder of Zipcar. Russell displayed an interest in politics at an early age[4], and friends who had worked on the Clinton Presidential election campaign arranged a meeting on June 5, 1998 (when she was 10) with Bill Clinton after he delivered a speech at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Russell's mother had a friend who worked at Ford Models agency, and Russell decided to sign with that agency in 2003.
So we've got a girl who comes from a family that can arrange a meeting with the president just because their 10 year old is "interested in politics". When she grows up, she gets a gig with a major modeling agency thanks to her mom's connections. And then she gives a speech whining about the typical sh*t wealthy New England liberals always whine about. Truly so inspirational, I'm about to crap my pants :D

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Boiler,

I am going to make this very easy.
When you hear "profiling". Do you think race? Or do you think gender?
I don't remember whether she used the word profiling. I probably think race. And I don't see anything wrong with it.

Now, tell me again where her focus was on when she said "black and latino men are pulled over disproportionally"? Are you seriously trying to say her focus was on men and not race?
Her focus was on men and race at the same time, I am not seriously trying to say that, I think that's what she said.

She highlighted two issues.

1. Minority women versus white women in modeling.
  2. Minority men being profiled versus white women getting off with a warning.

Was her focus more on men? Or more on race?

This is my whole point. She talked about minority men getting pulled over. That is not focused on MEN, that is focused on a known problem of minorities. It merely parrots back a common theme among the race focused. THAT is why her speech is based on race, not on men! When people hear that speech, they get visions of racism, not sexism.
I don't know why it's so important if she talked "more" about race and not gender issues. But I like to see the positive note on all this, and that is she DID mention males having it harder as opposed to her. You are not going to deny that fact, right?

No she did not. She said that black women are under-represented in modeling. Woman versus Woman.
She said that she never gets pulled over, but that black and latino males do.
Now be honest, was she highlighting the fact that they are male? Or minority males?
She was highlighting the fact that they are male, because according to this flawless logic, she should have been mentioning BLACK and LATINO FEMALES, if she was really making it a RACE issue, correct?

The fact that she prefaced it with the disparity in modeling in regards to race, it's quite prevalent she was talking about race and not gender.
We are going to have to disagree on this one. My trouble isn't grasping she didn't talk a lot about gender issues, my trouble is your refusal to give her the slightest credit for actually DRAWING a Male vs Female comparison.

If she were talking about pure gender, she would have found a reason to talk about it exclusive of race. There are plenty of ways to do that.
She wasn't talking about pure gender. Only Mature Men talks about pure gender, as far as I am concerned.

Again, what was the focus, male versus women? Or black and latino males versus women?

Was she focusing on racism? Or sexism. If you say sexism, then we may as well stop here, because I just do not believe you. Because if it was about sex, she would have chosen an item that men in general are afflicted with and not have to choose an example specific to race.
Danger, sorry but you are very repetitive. Repeating the same things over and over again, I have already answered all this a couple of posts ago.

Again, you are now attacking me for pointing out that she is highlighting race, not sex. Merely my pointing out that the theme is still based on race over sex has me painted with the racism target. This is how deeply you are programmed.

I care about equality, not segmented equality.
If you really cared about equality, you wouldn't have such a hard time giving her props for making a mention to the Black Male. I mean honestly, who does that these days?

Again, more attacks on me for pointing out her overarching theme is about race, not sex.
NO attacks on you - you are getting it wrong, I am attacking your views, not you. The map is not the territory.

I am not saying she should talk about my cause, again you are deflecting from my statement that she did not cover the female advantage over men. Boiler, do you notice that you keep making this about ME as opposed to what she is saying?
She didn't cover the entire Chapter 2. We settled that. What I can't settle with you is she DID give a flavor of Chapter 2. And I gave her credit for that. That's all.

She covered the disadvantages of minority women and minority men, therefore her focus was on the disadvantage of minorities. If you cannot admit that, then the fault is with you, not with my recognition of that fact.

I feel bad that I am sure you will take that as in insult, but honestly boiler, you are blind to what her theme is. If she excluded 40% of the males from her argument, and based her speech on the theme of profiling, then it can hardly be argued that she was speaking on the advantages of women versus the disadvantages of men, don't you think?
Nope, I am not taking any insults from you. With you, I can still debate on a higher level. At least you're not needing to call me a faggot! ...

So according to you, if white males aren't involved in a gender discussion, that discussion can't be about disadvantages of men, because white males consist of %40 of male population?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Why give it up? To lead by example.
Oh yeah, man. I am sure you are a fellow who leads by example every single day.

How? getting a regular job where you don't get paid for your looks. For example, she could quit her modelling job, become a nurse and work at some inner city hospital looking after minorities that she claims to care about so much. Her rant is the equivalent of Donald Trump complaining about the real estate industry being unfair. You've really put this ho a pedestal, haven't you?
It's probably not just her "looks". Otherwise every cute girl from PornHuB should end up being supermodels. But you probably won't admit that as a big expert on the modeling industry.

I haven't put her on a pedestal, she may be full of shít, she isn't interesting to me. Your hatred and half-assed cynicism is. As well as your "sharp BS detector" and your conspiracy theories :)

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
NO.. if you weren't a moron you would see I was simply making the point that she is not doing anything to change the "problem" in society she is complaining about.
Oh baby... Are you really 28? I feel like I am 10 years older than you. Wanting to talk among men that much?

You aren't interesting anymore, you aren't stimulating me. Find something more creative than phaggot and I may bother to reply.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What she said: "I'm the center of attention because I'm the prettiest. Admire me while I mouth some narcissistic crap written for me that seems edgy in a Politically Correct kind of way but is really blah blah blah."

What she did: walked down the runway and stood in the spotlight yet again, this time with her mouth moving, as she auditions for her career move to TV personality or something like that.

I've seen women of stunning beauty, whom I remember decades later. She's not one of them. She didn't win the genetic lottery. Proof: we're dissecting her trite and hackneyed speech instead of saying "OMG she's fvcking hot I want her so bad!!!" Pointing this out is not hatred of women. Pointing out the flaws in a model is not a flaw in my character. Pointing out the shortcomings of her speech is not a shortcoming in me. The video is what it is. The thread is of minor and passing interest. Let's stop beating each other up about such a little thing.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the spirit of a formal debate, I will write my final answer. I'd have preferred if you could do the same without reading this one, but we can't sync it so I will have to concede that right. I tried to make a final statement without quoting your final remarks to stop the back-and-forth, I'd prefer if you could outline a response like that also.

Even though I have more than once accepted that she didn't focus on gender inequality completely, you want me to claim otherwise. Unfortunately, I don't claim otherwise Danger. I do realize that she didn't specify it to your liking and talk about gender inequality exclusively. Let me get one thing out of the way. I don't have any particular sympathy to this girl, but the fact that she DID DRAW a comparison between MALES and FEMALES tells me it was indeed about GENDER inequality in some respects. This is something you guys DO talk about SoSuave, I can't understand how you can claim otherwise. My original assertions still stand: That is, she did touch on the gender inequality and you should be happy for this.

What is really bothersome is your reasonable objection to the omission of "whites" in the discussion. I agree that that doesn't make you racist, and I know for a fact you aren't. But that's because I know you from 2000 posts ago. She may be (and is probably) full of shít and I agree that this is probably not coming sincerely from this gal. It is also possible that she may be afraid of the impending "Wall", but I expressed doubt about that because she is 25, and even though her theoretical prime is over, she is still young while assuming a very mature stature.

My suggestion is to use the right examples at the right time (example: Don't talk about guns at the wake of Columbine, talk about them in an equilibrium situation, just like that: a model defending blacks versus blondes isn't the right time to yell what about whites males versus blondes?), if a female supermodel talking about black males is still not a good start for you, your cause and goals will be doomed from the outset. You are running the risk of being perceived as marginal and extremist in your wishes from the outside world.

If you can't convince your fellow men, or if we can't even discuss which example to best select among ourselves without crying wolf on each other, people who are oblivious to the issues will be turned off. For instance, along the way, you've had bitter discussions with reasonable guys like Solomon, Slickster, and others, who were probably not as knowledgeable about these issues as you are, but you've turned off these guys and lost them as fellow members.
Your striving for purity and perfectionism hurts more than it helps your cause. Yes, she didn't make it about our thing, but she touched on it, and whether or not she did it sincerely, she did show a bunch of black dudes and compared herself to them....! These have been seen by 1-million people. Now tell me, did she really hurt your cause, or did she knowingly or unknowingly help it?

I don't feel any shame in admitting that over the course of the years, your posts have made a substantial effect on how I think ( as well as Tits, and sometimes Burroughs with his quirky sense of humor); but I feel that sometimes you, especially, are over-zealous in supporting your cause.

We have exhausted this particular TED talk, and it may indeed be the fad of the day. Talk about racial minorities briefly touching on gender and you gain brownie points. But this is NOT the point. The fact that these issues ARE mentioned is an overall development irrespective of what Russell gains out of this or what family she came from. Overall, this is going one step further for racial as well as gender equality issues. It's been a nice chat, I understand what you were trying to say, I hope you understood what I am trying to say, as well.

See you,

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Boilermaker is wrong. Simple as that.

His only point is that she addressed "inequality" based on race and looks. Well.. no one in this thread is denying that. :crackup:

The main consensus here is that:

1. She only cares now because she is running out of time to milk her looks for moolah.

2. She is trying to find a new way to get attention (new career) because she wont be able to model anymore. Just like how Tyra Banks transitioned into acting and hosting a talk show once she could no longer pose in front of cameras for money :D

As long as this "model" doesn't change her lifestyle to match her words.. she is full of sh!t in my book. Like I already said... it would be like one of us loudly protesting how fat chicks get ignored by men.. yet we refuse to date fat chicks ourselves.

Boilermaker wants us to praise and applaud this woman for stating the obvious. When we refuse to do this... he says we are bitter and hateful. Seems like an overreaction. A faggot reaction.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, interesting thread and a great debate going back and forth. Very impressive skills Boiler.

I watched the video before I read thru the thread so admittedly I wasn't hanging on her every word and looking to take issue.

My initial take is that her goal was very simple. Show that far too often society judges people based on image. I think she did a good job with that. Sure it may be an obvious message to some but definitely not all.

Although she used some racial and gender type examples I really don't think it was her intent to tackle these issues at all. They are just good examples that demonstrate her point. The fact that she is beautiful and the video has gone viral further pounds home her point because we all know a fat ugly woman making this speech wouldn't be heard.

I really don't care about this woman or what her background is. I'm not going to judge her based on her looks or the fact that she's rich and had an easier path than most. She seems genuine enough with her goal in this speech and I really do not care any further than that?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have made my closing statement. But I see that now you are admitting she talked about MEN and GENDER, but seems like now you're taking shots at "how many words she used" to deliver that point as if it makes a difference.

Statements like "But, she just mentioned it in one sentence in an entire talk!" are extremely subjective, and I think that makes your case very weak, not mine!
Because it's suddenly about the measure with which she touched on the subject, not whether or not she touched it "at all ( your own words) "!

I am glad that we reached a conclusion on the fact that one word or not, she did parrot some of the things that are being perpetuated here, and if you multiply that with +1 million people, it becomes quite a big effect - much more than your typical audience. This should make you happy, going back to that metaphor, if your ultimate purpose is to eat grapes and not to beat up the farmer.

One final, final question, that you didn't respond: Do you think she hurt your cause or she helped it by showing a picture of Black MALE kids while she uttered the words Of the 140,000 teenagers that were stopped and frisked, 86% of them were black and latino and most of them were young men?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a note that I have seen your note, and I don't think I have anything to add anymore. This debate can go on forever, so I will stop. It's not that I don't want to answer your questions, but to me they are going off-topic.

How on earth do you know what the world heard from that talk?
I don't want it to be any different as it already is. What I find astonishing is, your utter prejudice about her talk, and that you refuse to find a single positive note on this...! What she said was very relevant, and that's the reason that talk was posted here instead of a global warming talk from TED, by the man himself, Burroughs.

Maybe it's you, who is wishing she hadn't uttered those words and showed that picture, I hope this isn't true.