I wish I was a hunk or a cool guy

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I joined Manhood Academy to see what it was all about. I was impressed with the e-book, but something told me this kid who runs it is a little off the rails.

I don't know how old he is, but he comes off as a little Hitler who desperately needs to fully control every interaction. Every single time he writes, he includes little clip art pictures he gets from the Internet. There are always several in every exchange.

I went into the chat room one day and said something about how women's mentality works, and he said, "Well that's great. Someday when you get your own academy yo can teach that stuff. For now, you're not here to teach".

I found that quite amusing and decided to publically squash and humiliate the little bug. I did so quite handily, by subtly questioning his "authority", and he went off into this absolute rage (I'm chuckling as I think about it), complete with all caps and lots and lots of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

In his fit of rage he booted me out of there. It was one of the weirdest and funniest things I have ever seen. I've listened to a few of his podcasts and he does have some good insight, but man is this little guy off balance when it comes to his Hitleresque style of running his "academy".

We had a few PM exchanges and he still went to all the trouble to cut and paste tons of clip art into his raging tirades against me. Too funny. Can you imagine this guy venting his rage at being questioned, and hunting for clip art all over the web to illustrate his tirade for my eyes only? I love bizarre episodes like this... It's what keeps life fun and interesting.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Every man, if he reaches optimal health, would be considered a hunk. Easier said than done.

GetYourBallsBack

Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
LOL, I joined Manhood Academy to see what it was all about. I was impressed with the e-book, but something told me this kid who runs it is a little off the rails.

I don't know how old he is, but he comes off as a little Hitler who desperately needs to fully control every interaction. Every single time he writes, he includes little clip art pictures he gets from the Internet. There are always several in every exchange.

I went into the chat room one day and said something about how women's mentality works, and he said, "Well that's great. Someday when you get your own academy yo can teach that stuff. For now, you're not here to teach".

I found that quite amusing and decided to publically squash and humiliate the little bug. I did so quite handily, by subtly questioning his "authority", and he went off into this absolute rage (I'm chuckling as I think about it), complete with all caps and lots and lots of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

In his fit of rage he booted me out of there. It was one of the weirdest and funniest things I have ever seen. I've listened to a few of his podcasts and he does have some good insight, but man is this little guy off balance when it comes to his Hitleresque style of running his "academy".

We had a few PM exchanges and he still went to all the trouble to cut and paste tons of clip art into his raging tirades against me. Too funny. Can you imagine this guy venting his rage at being questioned, and hunting for clip art all over the web to illustrate his tirade for my eyes only? I love bizarre episodes like this... It's what keeps life fun and interesting.
Wait what? you said you publically humiliated and squashed him? Lol i just read the thread in their forum entitled "refund" and i have noooooo ****ing clue what you are talking about. I remember the first time i read that thread i was like damn, atom must be crying behind that keyboard while eating some cinnamon sugar cookies with milk. From an outward perspective i have to agree with everything he told you. I think you were a little rattled by his punishing so you thought he was throwing some sort of tantrum.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You wish you were a hunk? What, does this forum look like a f**kin' genie? No.

Get your money right.

Get off your ass and handle your business.

Case dismissed. Leave my courtroom.

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
So many jokers have motorcycles. I can't have one?... Can't afford it.

I have a cool uncle though. Can't have everything. Can't kiss a beautiful girl AND have a cool uncle.

IF I had to choose between kissing a beautiful girl on the mouth, or the lips, and a jetpack....I would choose the jetpack... cause then you could get all the good girls.

If you had a jetpack... fly to them, simple (if I have enough fuel).

Anyway, my doctor says I'm depressed. Who cares. I mean, it's just bunch of hunks reading this post, anyway. Hunks are bad listeners.

Maybe my problems is friends? Friends... What is a friend? How do you make a friend? How do you keep a friend? Why don't I have a friend?
Hey dude relax. Don't let life get you down. And don't let girls get you down. Girl's aren't all that. Really.

Once you've laid a few girls here and there you'll realize there are better things in life.

Whatever you do, don't give in to negative talk. Instead tell yourself the opposite of whatever you're thinking. In a bit of time, you'll be thinking better about yourself and your depression will change.

Be good and all the best with the ladies.

Cheers player.