“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I will stop playing computer games today

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Why, are you going to be using your hands doing something else as per what is displayed on your computer? ;)
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
It can be good to force a break like that. I used to play video games a lot when I started sorting out my women issue, this is exactly what I did. At first it was hard, I became restless and didn't know what else I'd might like doing. It was tempting to fire up a game and lose myself in it for hours, but I stubbornly didn't. That restlessness needs to go away, if games is off the table it's a pretty strong motivation for doing something else outside of your home.

I started going out, looking for parties and at daytime it could be as simple as going for a walk to get fresh air. Pretty fast this started feeling good, better than playing games actually.

When you rule out certain options and the frustration becomes high enough your mind will make you do almost anything to escape that frustration. This was also how nofap worked for me, I needed sexual gratification, but denied myself masturbation. So that translated to massive motivation to get sex, I stopped playing it safe (in the social sense) because I was at that point willing to take risks to get what I wanted. Which did score me some pvssy relatively quickly. Didn't give a fvck about rejection, I just made attempts until I got what I wanted. That also felt really good.

It's all about finding better ways to escape boredom and frustration. Fapping and playing games is the easy way, going out, doing things in the real world and getting the real thing is the hard way. Anyone can do it, but far from everyone has the motivation and determination to see it through without falling back.

That said, I still play video games, but nowhere near as much as I did. Those experiences changed me. I still get satisfaction from games, but only up to a point after which it brings my mood down and I stop playing.

Good luck and resist the urge, no excuse, it's worth it.
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
add me on steam let's play rust together bb
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
On a serious note OP, living in fantasy land although helps you go through life in a more tolerable fashion, it doesn't really help with the root cause of whatever ails you.

Identify the root causes.

Then tackle it head on or post it down here to get some feedback to assist you.

You have plenty going for you, high social EQ - use that to ur advantage.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
At my age, I'd rather read books. Gaming is GOOD for saving money while forgoing women. Many young guys NOT making high wages, should game in order to sock away what little they can save to make a down payment on a house in the future when they are making more. That's how I used gaming. In our current state of affairs, you gotta improvise. Because I no longer need to save nickels and dimes and could go out anywhere and buy whatever I want or give more to a woman without damage to my wallet, gifts/presents, then the need to game is no longer. Gaming is kinda a necessity for millennials given the current financial predicaments they find themselves in (student loans maybe or just plain low wages early on, or even later, in life). PC gaming is expensive as Hell, but yet still, any gaming will save you money, and if you're in a snowy or cold climate it's good money-saving hibernation. It's a young man's past time. You can't compete with a teenager in gaming in your 30s or 40s. Same goes for football, basketball, mma, etc etc etc. The shelf life of a competitive physical career is short. I never understood non-multiplayer gaming. It was all about Beating someone to me, not single player.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
No world of tanks for a month can do wonders, it’s like masturbation, it’s addictive. It also messes with your head, the damn game makes me angry because rng scks ass in random. I’m keeping it only for advances and clan wars. My suggestion tk someone and get banned for a month, it will do you good.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
No world of tanks for a month can do wonders, it’s like masturbation, it’s addictive. It also messes with your head, the damn game makes me angry because rng scks ass in random. I’m keeping it only for advances and clan wars. My suggestion tk someone and get banned for a month, it will do you good.
LOOL world of tanks pay2win game from **** company

add me on steam let's play rust together bb
Buying rust was bad decision, unoptimized boring crap



i bought addicting game 2 weeks ago and played a lot, could play more but i know the more time i spend on game the bigger my regret will be
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I never understood non-multiplayer gaming. It was all about Beating someone to me, not single player.
The most interesting single player games aren't the super challenging ones, it's the story driven ones. A good single player game is like a good movie, but a lot more interactive.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Computer games might be beneficial to those at 9-24 y/o and to those above 60.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Computer games might be beneficial to those at 9-24 y/o and to those above 60.
Don't forget married men. That's the thing all my married guy friends love to do. Play games online with each other.
 
Top