You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Hahahaadd me on steam let's play rust together bb
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Enjoy more real world reality with your new free time…!!!
at least for few weeks.
LOOL world of tanks pay2win game from **** companyNo world of tanks for a month can do wonders, it’s like masturbation, it’s addictive. It also messes with your head, the damn game makes me angry because rng scks ass in random. I’m keeping it only for advances and clan wars. My suggestion tk someone and get banned for a month, it will do you good.
Buying rust was bad decision, unoptimized boring crapadd me on steam let's play rust together bb
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The most interesting single player games aren't the super challenging ones, it's the story driven ones. A good single player game is like a good movie, but a lot more interactive.I never understood non-multiplayer gaming. It was all about Beating someone to me, not single player.
Don't forget married men. That's the thing all my married guy friends love to do. Play games online with each other.Computer games might be beneficial to those at 9-24 y/o and to those above 60.
any* menDon't forget married men. That's the thing all my married guy friends love to do. Play games online with each other.