Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I will stop playing computer games today

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why, are you going to be using your hands doing something else as per what is displayed on your computer? ;)

Serenity

Reaction score
It can be good to force a break like that. I used to play video games a lot when I started sorting out my women issue, this is exactly what I did. At first it was hard, I became restless and didn't know what else I'd might like doing. It was tempting to fire up a game and lose myself in it for hours, but I stubbornly didn't. That restlessness needs to go away, if games is off the table it's a pretty strong motivation for doing something else outside of your home.

I started going out, looking for parties and at daytime it could be as simple as going for a walk to get fresh air. Pretty fast this started feeling good, better than playing games actually.

When you rule out certain options and the frustration becomes high enough your mind will make you do almost anything to escape that frustration. This was also how nofap worked for me, I needed sexual gratification, but denied myself masturbation. So that translated to massive motivation to get sex, I stopped playing it safe (in the social sense) because I was at that point willing to take risks to get what I wanted. Which did score me some pvssy relatively quickly. Didn't give a fvck about rejection, I just made attempts until I got what I wanted. That also felt really good.

It's all about finding better ways to escape boredom and frustration. Fapping and playing games is the easy way, going out, doing things in the real world and getting the real thing is the hard way. Anyone can do it, but far from everyone has the motivation and determination to see it through without falling back.

That said, I still play video games, but nowhere near as much as I did. Those experiences changed me. I still get satisfaction from games, but only up to a point after which it brings my mood down and I stop playing.

Good luck and resist the urge, no excuse, it's worth it.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
add me on steam let's play rust together bb

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
On a serious note OP, living in fantasy land although helps you go through life in a more tolerable fashion, it doesn't really help with the root cause of whatever ails you.

Identify the root causes.

Then tackle it head on or post it down here to get some feedback to assist you.

You have plenty going for you, high social EQ - use that to ur advantage.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At my age, I'd rather read books. Gaming is GOOD for saving money while forgoing women. Many young guys NOT making high wages, should game in order to sock away what little they can save to make a down payment on a house in the future when they are making more. That's how I used gaming. In our current state of affairs, you gotta improvise. Because I no longer need to save nickels and dimes and could go out anywhere and buy whatever I want or give more to a woman without damage to my wallet, gifts/presents, then the need to game is no longer. Gaming is kinda a necessity for millennials given the current financial predicaments they find themselves in (student loans maybe or just plain low wages early on, or even later, in life). PC gaming is expensive as Hell, but yet still, any gaming will save you money, and if you're in a snowy or cold climate it's good money-saving hibernation. It's a young man's past time. You can't compete with a teenager in gaming in your 30s or 40s. Same goes for football, basketball, mma, etc etc etc. The shelf life of a competitive physical career is short. I never understood non-multiplayer gaming. It was all about Beating someone to me, not single player.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
No world of tanks for a month can do wonders, it’s like masturbation, it’s addictive. It also messes with your head, the damn game makes me angry because rng scks ass in random. I’m keeping it only for advances and clan wars. My suggestion tk someone and get banned for a month, it will do you good.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
No world of tanks for a month can do wonders, it’s like masturbation, it’s addictive. It also messes with your head, the damn game makes me angry because rng scks ass in random. I’m keeping it only for advances and clan wars. My suggestion tk someone and get banned for a month, it will do you good.
LOOL world of tanks pay2win game from **** company

add me on steam let's play rust together bb
Buying rust was bad decision, unoptimized boring crap

i bought addicting game 2 weeks ago and played a lot, could play more but i know the more time i spend on game the bigger my regret will be

Serenity

Reaction score
I never understood non-multiplayer gaming. It was all about Beating someone to me, not single player.
The most interesting single player games aren't the super challenging ones, it's the story driven ones. A good single player game is like a good movie, but a lot more interactive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Computer games might be beneficial to those at 9-24 y/o and to those above 60.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Computer games might be beneficial to those at 9-24 y/o and to those above 60.
Don't forget married men. That's the thing all my married guy friends love to do. Play games online with each other.