“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I will do my 1st cold/warm approach tomorow dedicated to DJ forums.

Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Thanks alot for the encouragement and inspiration.

I cannot express how much these information has given me. They have helped me see my wrongs... And have revealed the mysteries in my previous AFC relationships.

Now please do not think this is a worthless thread. I feel that I need to do this in order to actually get over my fear of approaching and being rejected.


To Whom It May Concern:

I Playa in Trainin' am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an AFC.

I will be on my way to progressing DJ status in the near future.

I hereby declare that after this thread has been posted there is no more turning back.

I only ask of you're full support & inspiration that everyone has given me so far.

The approach that will be made tomorow will be sometime in between 12:00-7:30 pm at campus. This will be my first knowledgable approach.

This approach is dedicated to everyone in sosuave forums. To the DJ's that have helped me, inspired and supported me. To the AFC's reading this this is for you too. If I can do this approach, so can you!

The target will be a girl rating 6/10 - 8/10. This may not be a big deal to many of you and may come out as a joke, but i'm really serious.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Ok..I expect full report!
Good luck..and try not to think about girls as not humans...they eat amd sh1t just like us.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
How bout you just do it ... for you?

I think you are putting yourself too much pressure. What you need is will power, not a 'thread officializing everything.'

I understand it is important for you - but wether it will work or not ... it's up to you - not making a thread.

anyways...


GL
GHOST
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Good luck! I want a field report posted afterwards! Remember, YOU are the prize. The change begins within yourself and radiates forward. As you think, so shall you become. Think like DJ and witness the change for yourself.

Rock on man
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
Hey it's been two days, I'm dying to know what happened and if you went through with it
 
Top