Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Went Skydiving! Try it!

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this has nothing to do with seduction or women.
This semester i went skydiving with a few other friends and it was fantastic. I just wanted to remind you DJ's that being a Don Juan is also about living a full and active life, that's why we make a distinction between the PUA and the Don Juan.

Anyway, if you live in the Northern New Jersey/ New York area, go to:

Freefall Adventures, Inc
300 Dahlia Avenue,
Williamstown, NJ 08094

or call 888 855 JUMP

Its $175 a jump, $215 if you want it videotaped

Try it! At least once
See you later my fellow DJ's

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S - Stereotypically enough, quite a few of the instructors were Australian. The Aussies have balls of steel, apparently!:rockon:

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marlimus
P.S - Stereotypically enough, quite a few of the instructors were Australian. The Aussies have balls of steel, apparently!:rockon:
yay Aussies.

I'm really keen to give it a try. Probably once I finish studying, and begin working full time, so then I'll have money to burn :)

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah more Aussies have been skydiving per capita than any other country in the world. Wicked fun, huh?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took my ex hang gliding last year for her birthday. I thought it was cool, and she LOVED it. I guess skydiving is next on the list....

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I have watch many video captures pilots parachuting during World War II.

To risk dieing in a dog fight is one thing but then when your severely injured, your co pilot is dead and your plane can not fly no more. You then risk your life jumping out of a burning plane at 20,000 feet, with a high risk the parachute may have been damaged.

To die from skydiving because you were curious and you thought it was fun, is practical foolishness, and a wasted life. No one will remember you.

But to die fighting with all your might is Honor to its most fullest. And will be remember for there service.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you do skydiving for $20? I can't afford the prices. Maybe I could just do 1 jump to learn the safety stuff (ie. not jumping into the sea or a hot volcano) and bring a parachute to a friend's cargo plane and jump off.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you do skydiving for $20? I can't afford the prices. Maybe I could just do 1 jump to learn the safety stuff (ie. not jumping into the sea or a hot volcano) and bring a parachute to a friend's cargo plane and jump off.
Yeah... good idea. :rolleyes:

:crackup:

white people
Black people.... Mexicans.... Asians.... Filipinos....

How do you like it, ****head?:down: