devilkingx2
Master Don Juan
Dani Daniels is garbage.
and yes marrying a 45 year old grandma unless you're 50 yourself is absurd
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Dani Daniels is garbage.
and yes marrying a 45 year old grandma unless you're 50 yourself is absurd
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
"Nothing wrong with being a neo Nazi and the holocaust didn't happen"No whites didn't create gangsta culture at all. That each BLACK people 100%. You're no better than a modern woman if you believe any different. I have no sympathy for those jack a$#es.
What's wrong with being a neo nazi? Because they care about whites and white culture? This is a ridiculous notion. Being pro white doesn't make you anti minority and we all know that being pro white means you're a neo nazi. Being a neo nazi is a positive thing. Even Hitler made Germany a great place to live for FAMILIES for MOST people. He did absolutely nothing wrong. And no he didn't exterminate jews, there is no proof of that happening.
But I'm really not racistNot going to reply to that in depth because it's nonsense mate. You can believe whatever you want if it makes you happy, but that's a ridiculous thing to assert.
There's literal video proof of the atrocities committed in WW2 that was recorded in 1945 by the British, Americans, Soviets and even the Germans themselves, and it's disgusting to watch. Truly dehumanising suffering on a horrifying scale.
People who deny that happened have no proof beyond their own irrational love for Hitler and hatred for minorities. Weird how it's always tattooed white thugs that's claiming the holocaust never happened, isn't it?
Anyway I've tried talking with neo-Nazis about this before and they just can't see any point other than their own ideology, so I'm not bothering.
If black people are the most hateful demographic, why are you as a white man (presumably?) posting all this vile racist sh*t about black people, then? Including huge inaccurate and derogatory generalisations about all black people?
At least you admit you're racist. Maybe you should work on that, rather than embracing it and being toxic.
If you're talking about pics of the skinny jews, there was a typhus epidemic back then and when the Americans got involved they cut off the supply lines to the camps which means they didn't have food.Not going to reply to that in depth because it's nonsense mate. You can believe whatever you want if it makes you happy, but that's a ridiculous thing to assert.
There's literal video proof of the atrocities committed in WW2 that was recorded in 1945 by the British, Americans, Soviets and even the Germans themselves, and it's disgusting to watch. Truly dehumanising suffering on a horrifying scale.
People who deny that happened have no proof beyond their own irrational love for Hitler and hatred for minorities. Weird how it's always tattooed white thugs that's claiming the holocaust never happened, isn't it?
Anyway I've tried talking with neo-Nazis about this before and they just can't see any point other than their own ideology, so I'm not bothering.
If black people are the most hateful demographic, why are you as a white man (presumably?) posting all this vile racist sh*t about black people, then? Including huge inaccurate and derogatory generalisations about all black people?
At least you admit you're racist. Maybe you should work on that, rather than embracing it and being toxic.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
To be honest i was just joking but the holocaust thing to me seems like bullshivt. It's illegal to question it in over ten countries and if it really happened, people wouldn't even question it. There is not much proof. Something happened, but I think it was more like labor camps. But honestly I think jews were kicked out of countries over 200 times throughout history for a reason. It's not everyone but the jews that are bad people. I think the jews inflated Germany currency after they started to control the banks before the war. Jews are known to be bankers. Look at tue federal reserve. Look at the napoleonic wars, Nathan Rothschild funded both sides and then ran back to England saying that napoleon won, everyone sold the brutish bonds for pennies on the dollar and Nathan bought them all up.Not going to reply to that in depth because it's nonsense mate. You can believe whatever you want if it makes you happy, but that's a ridiculous thing to assert.
There's literal video proof of the atrocities committed in WW2 that was recorded in 1945 by the British, Americans, Soviets and even the Germans themselves, and it's disgusting to watch. Truly dehumanising suffering on a horrifying scale.
People who deny that happened have no proof beyond their own irrational love for Hitler and hatred for minorities. Weird how it's always tattooed white thugs that's claiming the holocaust never happened, isn't it?
Anyway I've tried talking with neo-Nazis about this before and they just can't see any point other than their own ideology, so I'm not bothering.
If black people are the most hateful demographic, why are you as a white man (presumably?) posting all this vile racist sh*t about black people, then? Including huge inaccurate and derogatory generalisations about all black people?
At least you admit you're racist. Maybe you should work on that, rather than embracing it and being toxic.
they do for some guys. Just not you.but why can't the hot ethnic women make it easy to approach them?
I'm not racist at all. I don't understand where this is coming from. I was just kidding.@Soflobro#3
I read all those posts, and it’s literaly the definition of racist. It’s really not ok at all.
Like others have said, please take it somewhere else. Why are you posting this crap on a dating forum anyways?
Additionally, this has nothing to do with the topic of the original thread
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You're a programmer right? Now don't be a coward and prove me wrong were you the one who hacked my phone a few months ago? You know my ex paid for that, I thought it was her or the she had something to do with it and i harassed the FVCK out of her for it. She probably still l looks over her shoulder, and good. I warned who ever was fvcking with me if they don't stop in going after her. They kept doing it, so whoever did it owes her an apology. They hurt her a lot.Lol, sorry, you don't dictate my behavior. That is also out of your control.
Because when i first posted about it on here, when i figured out i was hacked, you were the first one to respond and you said "oh no i wonder whats happening" if it was you, you caused my ex a lot of pain.Lol, sorry, you don't dictate my behavior. That is also out of your control.
At that time I was long drinking and using kratom. I had been drinking 5 days a week sometimes for a few months and doing very difficult physical labor in tropical weather. I wasn't imagining it, something happened and maybe it wasn't as much as i thought, but these may have been people from a Jordan peterson discussion group i was trolling (a lot of justifyng of rape ect) when i was drinking a loy after a break to of a toxic relationship. Or one time i told some person in a repbulic of kekistan group that they weren't even white and they got real mad and said I regret doing it.@Soflobro#3
I've done meth to paranoia before. I replied because I know you do crack and other drugs, and you are posting as if you have done them to such excess, that you have induced a state of paranoia onto yourself. I empathize with that situation, that's why I posted.
My situation back then was that I was lucky enough to have parents who knew that they needed to 'tough love' me and say "rehab or get out". At first I got out....then I realized that, unless I faced my shiz, I wouldn't have a life. Rehab it was. 4 years later I enrolled in college and haven't looked back. I look at my friends (now acquaintances) who are still enmeshed in the drug culture and, tho I have empathy for them, they have done nothing with their lives.
I dont want to interact with you because your personality appears unstable. I assume (give you the benefit of the doubt) that this is because of the drugs.
In general, I hope you are happy. If you arent happy, please get help.
Now please leave me alone, stop tagging me, stop trying to instigate me and stop trying to talking to me.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Man I can't imagine what sort of third world hell you had to go through to somehow wind up addicted to meth in high school, i feel for youRehab it was. 4 years later I enrolled in college and haven't looked back.
them heels yes
Dave needs a mommy girlfriendHe won't approach average women either. He thinks he's above them because he's in the "top 0.01%" of men.
The dude is a living catch-22.
Neh, I wasn't addicted. I was bullied in high school and thought I was fat. I thought magically turning into a size 0 would solve my self esteem issues. I turned into a size 0 and kept doing it to stay a size 0, and encountered all the paranoia that comes with it. You can't detox from that stuff without help or you go LOW. "Rehab" allowed me to get on head drugs to ride it out. It took me a year and I've never looked back, no issues. Thank goodness I pulled myself out.Man I can't imagine what sort of third world hell you had to go through to somehow wind up addicted to meth in high school, i feel for you