Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was wrong about Online Dating

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I used to be firmly on the NO OLD camp for a while, I decided to give OLD another go due to the wet weather we have been having in Sydney and I finally cracked it. I'm currently on Tinder and CMB (I'm banned from Bumble and Hinge). What I do is swipe at 12pm everyday and leave it until the next day, I send girls there one message a day for 3 days when i let them know I'm heading out for a drink. So far I've managed to get 4 dates with decent looking women.

I've learnt that a player needs to use every tool in his arsenal if he wants to maximise his success, I'm recreating my instagram as well since im going to be hitting up chicks on that as well.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah OLD just requires a system. Just get some professionally done pics, write a good script, and download every app. I was getting over 30 matches a week at one point.

OP how did you get banned from hinge?
One of my prompts said "I'm looking for someone to pay my rent. Let's get started"

Someone reported me and i was banned for "selling and advertising"

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah OLD just requires a system. Just get some professionally done pics, write a good script, and download every app. I was getting over 30 matches a week at one point.

OP how did you get banned from hinge?
It's not hard to get banned from dating sites. Remember the user Redskinsfan92? He was banned from basically all the major dating sites.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I got banned from hinge in 2018
Which is shocking because dating sites are desperate to make a penny off everything. I mean they'd ban a user over something. OLD sites are charging more and taking features away and having to pay more for stuff as well. Tinder doesn't give you a lot of free swipes unless you upgrade.

Unless a user is sending lewd stuff or threatening people I don't see any need why they should be banning users.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you OP

The problem I have with Tinder is that they pair you with age groups by default.

Reaction score
Yeah ever since the Tinder swindler became popular, it’s easier to get banned

Reaction score
100 failed approaches will teach you more about women then that shyt show of OLD. Generally.
But maybe Sydney offers something special.
Women and their camera filters. Lol
Atleast in real world what you see in real time is what your attracted to.
why are you so anti OLD lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do is swipe at 12pm everyday and leave it until the next day, I send girls there one message a day for 3 days when i let them know I'm heading out for a drink. So far I've managed to get 4 dates with decent looking women.
This is the smartest use of OLD I've heard being used. Nice job. How much advance warning to you give them that you're grabbing a drink?

Reaction score
My opinion is OLD has done more harm then good. Its there. Use it for what its worth.
Its an un natural leverage to the woman and a barrier for the man.
Thats my opinion around here and what I and the guys around here experience.
I work with a guy who is using and not doing bad.
He shes me pics. They are 4-5s. I tell him he can do way better IRL. But hey its his standards. He does night game and OLD.
The growth of social interaction and in person far exceeds setting up a profile and spending gas and time meeting girls that you dont know if they look like their pics or are fcked up.
IRL atleast you will get an "early frame
announcement"
Or possible red flags without wasting time or energy. Resources.
Then match with hotter girls on the apps? Idk how it gets so much hate when you can literally swipe while taking a shvt. With approach, I have to drive my butt to a part of town I don’t mind being banished from and hit on women that I don’t know if they are single or not. I also live in Texas, so no telling I pvss off some husband with a concealed carry weapon on hand.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get the hate for OLD either. Efficient and it’s the only medium I’ve been able to get laid with

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s like anything else in life… Some men can leverage OLD, and some men can’t. If you can, then run with it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like OLD because I prefer to meet women in person, and so far it has worked fine for me. But, yeah it can work for you if you do it right and it has become the norm.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like OLD because I prefer to meet women in person, and so far it has worked fine for me. But, yeah it can work for you if you do it right and it has become the norm.
Same. I can make OLD work, but I can get dates with attractive women without OLD very easily and it doesn't require typing with my thumbs. Plus, many women aren't on OLD.

Reaction score
2 things.
Your game goes everywhere you go. No special trips.
And why are you hitting on them right away? Maybe look at it like you are screening them? Its a covert thing. Direct only goes so far. The benefits of social and approach crush OLD.
I don’t believe in shvtting where I eat which means avoiding places I regularly go to such as my grocery store, gym, hangouts, and etc. Screen them? I see a girl by herself, how am I supposed to know if her boyfriend/husband isn’t with her or something? Dude could be playing PS5 at home while she’s picking up wine for what I know lol.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get the hate for OLD either. Efficient and it’s the only medium I’ve been able to get laid with
It's not efficient to find LTR. You might be able to get hookups, but at the end of the day, "dating apps" are basically "hookup apps". Also, because there are so many men using OLD, the women you smashed with are probably uglier than you could find in real life. Also, these same women have a higher chance of being "broken" in some way. If they weren't, why can't they find mates IRL?

OLD promotes women having sex with men with higher SMV values than themselves. This is an imbalance which causes theses pairings to not work out longterm... so hence, it becomes a defacto hookup app where the top men are just screwing the lower SMV women. For average men, most don't even match with anyone expect perhaps for land whales...

If people don't believe this, they just need to create their own profile... and "have at it". hahahahha. I have a feeling SargeMaxmus is a very good looking guy. If so, OLD is definitely created for him.

Reaction score
It's not efficient to find LTR. You might be able to get hookups, but at the end of the day, "dating apps" are basically "hookup apps". Also, because there are so many men using OLD, the women you smashed with are probably uglier than you could find in real life. Also, these same women have a higher chance of being "broken" in some way. If they weren't, why can't they find mates IRL?

OLD promotes women having sex with men with higher SMV values than themselves. This is an imbalance which causes theses pairings to not work out longterm... so hence, it becomes a defacto hookup app where the top men are just screwing the lower SMV women. For average men, most don't even match with anyone expect perhaps for land whales...

If people don't believe this, they just need to create their own profile... and "have at it". hahahahha. I have a feeling SargeMaxmus is a very good looking guy. If so, OLD is definitely created for him.
I fully disagree, Instagram is much more common and worse than OLD. In OLD, your options are extremely limited and takes effort to find someone. On Instagram, a girl can easily find or be messaged by thousands of men across the globe.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not efficient to find LTR. You might be able to get hookups, but at the end of the day, "dating apps" are basically "hookup apps".
As someone with a preference for finding something longer term, I have found this element frustrating.

Also, because there are so many men using OLD, the women you smashed with are probably uglier than you could find in real life. Also, these same women have a higher chance of being "broken" in some way. If they weren't, why can't they find mates IRL?
The bad, sausage fest conditions on swipe apps (and websites before them) lead to more favorable conditions for women, at least for short term sex.

Yes, no one wants to be marketing themselves on the apps. Most people, even younger Millennials and Gen Z, would rather find someone through some real life means.

Yes. Longer term, higher value men (7.5-10) are not going to commit to the woman 1.5-3 points lower than them on the SMV scale. A 6 woman getting sex from an 8.5 man in the short term has some ego value for her but she's going to continue to get pumped and dumped by top tier men and get even more broken.

The man is who is a 5.5-7 on swipe apps is often settling for mediocre to subpar. It's tough for him despite being ok.

I fully disagree, Instagram is much more common and worse than OLD. In OLD, your options are extremely limited and takes effort to find someone. On Instagram, a girl can easily find or be messaged by thousands of men across the globe.
@Slowhandluke was comparing swipe apps to real life means. Instagram is not a real life way to meet women.