Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was thinking earlier.........

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I joined this forum and became Red pill aware, it has protected my mental health/Self preservation 10 fold..

However the mindset really hasn't served me any favours with women.

unless its my age demographic of 30+ (Im 37) , as soon as they find out i cant be turned into some Beta cuck, they usually slow fade on me.

The last two women, because i didn't jump at the chance to meet them twice in a week, again went mardy as hell.

Also in the UK, A welfare mom gets as much resources as a mildly accomplished male,

so for instance I earn around 35 Uk thousand pounds a year, its a nice wage, I have a 2 bedroom apartment and an E46 M3, but its not enough for a woman to submit, unless shes got 2 kids. Then she will think your gods gift.....

I know a few guys who earn 100K plus and to see the behaviour change in their missus, is night and day, you've never seen such compliant women.

I will answer to no one, And Im happy to be alone. I would be a drunk angry beta fool on mental health meds, if it wasnt for this forum and Videos.

However imho I got laid more when I was a blue pill available fool.

Just an observation

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is a balancing act between "not letting them control you" and showing them interest. You are likely too far on the side of "not letting them control you".

Seems like you might need to recalibrate yourself a little bit. Almost sounds like you are bragging about women slow fading on you and thumping your chest. Probably not the place you want to be in for any real success. Sometimes we can take it a little too far to one side.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be a matter of being able to see what's behind a woman's intentions and not fall for it? I mean, having a lot of sex isn't a big matter, quality is always better than quantity. I believe that as beta, yes, you can have a lot of girls, and yes, you can have a lot of sex. The thing is, you probably won't be able to keep them attracted as, at some point, your beta behaviour will be more clear to them.

So ask yourself this: what kind of women would you be banging before that you can't bang or don't feel like banging right now? Is it simply a matter of numbers or you did really become more clear with what you want, which naturally will make you have less options than before?

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine gets laid a lot, the difference between he and me is that even tho the woman shows low interest, he keeps pursuing them until bed. I usually give'em the middle finger the instant she flakes on me. I gotta work on that. But it bothers me that I should humiliate myself for pvssy. Fvck no.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A friend of mine gets laid a lot, the difference between he and me is that even tho the woman shows low interest, he keeps pursuing them until bed. I usually give'em the middle finger the instant she flakes on me. I gotta work on that. But it bothers me that I should humiliate myself for pvssy. Fvck no.
Your friend doesn't view it that way and he likely laughs about it when it happens. I will bet he keeps women in his pipeline and calmly pursues them when he has time as he does the others until they end up banging once he gets them out...

The key to this mindset is abundance. It makes no difference if a woman flakes because there are 5 to take their place. He can them double back a week or two later and re-engage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I joined this forum and became Red pill aware, it has protected my mental health/Self preservation 10 fold..

unless its my age demographic of 30+ (Im 37) , as soon as they find out i cant be turned into some Beta cuck, they usually slow fade on me.

The last two women, because i didn't jump at the chance to meet them twice in a week, again went mardy as hell.

Also in the UK, A welfare mom gets as much resources as a mildly accomplished male,

so for instance I earn around 35 Uk thousand pounds a year, its a nice wage, I have a 2 bedroom apartment and an E46 M3, but its not enough for a woman to submit, unless shes got 2 kids. Then she will think your gods gift.....

I know a few guys who earn 100K plus and to see the behaviour change in their missus, is night and day, you've never seen such compliant women.

I will answer to no one, And Im happy to be alone. I would be a drunk angry beta fool on mental health meds, if it wasnt for this forum and Videos.

Just an observation
Probably you don't know the game properly as a non blue pill.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality over quantity.
Yup, this is my take on it, personally. I'm too old to put up with bs just to have some average sex with someone I don't like. I've done it when I was much younger and have zero desire to repeat it. Nowadays, I'd rather focus on my career, family/friends, hobbies, etc. than waste time with low quality women.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, have you ever thought about coming to Southeast Asia to retire and live like a king there? I'm serious. From what you wrote, the women in your country sound horrible.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you might need to recalibrate yourself a little bit. Almost sounds like you are bragging about women slow fading on you and thumping your chest.
far from bragging, its an observation that since Ive shown women in my age bracket "i have a life" it hasnt made them melt at my feet like content would have you believe. infact its done the opposite.

It's never good to look at a chick and think "This b!tch is gonna do what I say, or she's out."
I dont speak to women this way brother or have this attitude, although I am not condoning triple messaging a woman, or being available 3 nights in a row, my point is I've actually had some of the best LTR's when I was available 3 nights a week in the early phase.

Also if people in my age bracket think Im popular with other women it has served me no favours (it does at first before we meet)

I think with my post Im also proving women have different dating requirements as they age.

I also dont earn the resources, although I earn well. Its not enough to make a HB8's hypergamy think anything of it,

Not as if Ive got a 4 bedroom house with a double garage.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be a matter of being able to see what's behind a woman's intentions and not fall for it? I mean, having a lot of sex isn't a big matter, quality is always better than quantity. I believe that as beta, yes, you can have a lot of girls, and yes, you can have a lot of sex. The thing is, you probably won't be able to keep them attracted as, at some point, your beta behaviour will be more clear to them.

So ask yourself this: what kind of women would you be banging before that you can't bang or don't feel like banging right now? Is it simply a matter of numbers or you did really become more clear with what you want, which naturally will make you have less options than before?
This is true, they were not that good before,

I think Im goin to work on my resources and physique for a year, and go low key with women.

My daughter wants to come live with me anyway ,so she is priority

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Just an observation
As a fellow brother in the UK i think i may understand the issue you are facing.

Most mainstream women in the UK dont care much about your income level, at least initially in the early stages of knowing each other. All throughout my 20s (2000-10) we got most of our lays from the club scene. In the club, what you owned materially didnt matter and nobody cared. You rocked up to a chick, spat your game and took her home. No chick ever asked if you had a shiny Beemer parked outside, or you had a swanky apartment and cheese in the bank.

Like you rightly said, welfare/ benefits moms are on the same income as a middle-earner professional. So they are not that easily impressed by money or material in a man. Once a man hits the £100k mark, the ultra compliant gold diggers come out of the woodwork.

Its good that you red pilled, but you need to re-strategise. You are now too rigid in your stance because you fear being cucked and dominated. You need to relax a bit and put a worm on the hook for the fish to bite. Worming a hook isnt feeding the fish. Right now you are casting a naked hook into the water because you dont want the fish to take the pi55 and have a free meal off you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good that you red pilled, but you need to re-strategise. You are now too rigid in your stance because you fear being cucked and dominated.
Ive managed to get childless women out recently, as a dad of 1 this is obviously a great thing.

I also sometimes come across as to smooth, the woman may find it disingenuous.

like you said i need to practice priming the hook in a more laid back way

Like you rightly said, welfare/ benefits moms are on the same income as a middle-earner professional. So they are not that easily impressed by money or material in a man.
Yes theyre erecting brand new housing states for them in the Midlands, the same houses it would take an accomplished couple to afford.

Shocking

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive managed to get childless women out recently, as a dad of 1 this is obviously a great thing.

I also sometimes come across as to smooth, the woman may find it disingenuous.

like you said i need to practice priming the hook in a more laid back way

Yes theyre erecting brand new housing states for them in the Midlands, the same houses it would take an accomplished couple to afford.

Shocking
Man i cant even hide my hatred for those housing schemes. How can a nation reward laziness so overtly?
“Oh you are too lazy to find a job and earn an honest living? No problem luv, here is a brand new gaff and a full wage each month. If you have a slight limp we can throw in a brand new disability car in there too”
Bonkers!

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, money doesn't matter AT ALL. My buddy's ex wife cheated on him with a part time construction worker, he was a software engineer and she was a scientist.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree there has to be calibration. Red pill principles should just alert you to female nature. A good thing is to find out as much information about each particular women as you can. Some women seek verbal validation. Some want time. Some want exciting dates. Learn which one applies the most to the girl in front of you.