"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I was the rebound guy, What can I do now?

Jango_88

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
14
I am actually over it. I dont feel sad or anything anymore and I have deleted her social media (Facebook and snap) and number for a while now, so I can completely forget her. I havent seen her for about 2 months. Meeting a new swedish chick in kopenhagen tomorrow.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I am actually over it. I dont feel sad or anything anymore and I have deleted her social media (Facebook and snap) and number for a while now, so I can completely forget her. I havent seen her for about 2 months. Meeting a new swedish chick in kopenhagen tomorrow.
Wow.
 
Top