Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was the rebound guy, What can I do now?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Her lacks of showing emotional responsibility should raise high alert in any relationships. Not to mention her 8 years relationship with a drugs addicts, that alone will make me cringe beyond imagination and my run mode would enggage indefinitely.
Anyone who knowingly is involved with drug addicts, alcoholics, etc thrive on toxicity in relationships and NEED to feel like they have someone that has to be "fixed"

Jango_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually over it. I dont feel sad or anything anymore and I have deleted her social media (Facebook and snap) and number for a while now, so I can completely forget her. I havent seen her for about 2 months. Meeting a new swedish chick in kopenhagen tomorrow.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually over it. I dont feel sad or anything anymore and I have deleted her social media (Facebook and snap) and number for a while now, so I can completely forget her. I havent seen her for about 2 months. Meeting a new swedish chick in kopenhagen tomorrow.
Wow.