Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was just called and informed that a girl I've been sleeping with has HERPES

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! This guy is REALLY creepy (like...mental asylum creepy)

If I were you, I'd just scare the sh*t outta his ***** as5(verbally and possibly physically as well).

Oh, and tell your GF to say this to him "F*CK OFF YOU F*CKIN PIECE OF SH*T! You're Hair reminds me of F*CKING CR@P! Your brains the size of F*CKING SH*T! You're a SORRY excuse of a F*CKING man!"

That oughtta do the trick.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i would leave her... a girl sometimes can have a guy in her life that is just too much to handle. Think about it like this.

He wouldn't be acting this way, if she didn't give him a reason to act this way. He had to get your number. She had to talk to him to the point to think he still has a flying chance.

If not for that.. is all of this really worth it? **** that, leave, and let her deal with him, and don't talk to her until he's out of the picture, you have better things to do with your time
That's the kind of preaching I like to hear.

Amen rev. bb.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
id next the *****.. sounds like the guy might get physical, maybe even kill you or something over this girl. i wouldnt wanna risk injury to myself over some girl.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. this guy is psycho. let her family know about this freak and settle it with them. because apparently he is a psychopath who is trying to screw with you and her.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its one of these ways or the other.
1. the guy likes her sooo much that he is willing to spread lies to other guys to keep them away from her so she will be so lonely she might just give him a chance.
2. she didnt want to kiss him because she has herpes and she hasnt told you yet because she is embarrassed. its not a thing most people like to hear.
3. she didnt like him but wanted to spare his feelings and told him she had herpes so he would leave her alone.

i could easily see it all those ways.
my ex who gave me herpes, didnt tell his new girlfriend about his herpes. she started calling me and harrassing me because shes a young dumb basket case and i told her for him. she didnt believe me and confronted him. he lied . she called me to cuss me out. i told her the name of the medicine (valtrex) the place he had it filled at (rite aide and the address and phone number) then i gave her the refill number listed on the bottle with the last date it was filled.
i told her to get a guy to call and pretend to be him and have it refilled and to go pick it up and then confront him.
she did it and finally he had to tell the truth. by then , i think she had it already and he just convinced her it was a yeast infection or something.
for the record, i think it very cruel to spread an std around on 2 different occasions to 2 different people and act like it is nothing.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a douchebag. He conned the girls grandma into calling you on this.

And yeah you really cant test for herpes without an outbreak. They only use pcr if you have a case that has infected your spinal column or brain, and they use spinal fluid for the dna source.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
What a douchebag. He conned the girls grandma into calling you on this.

And yeah you really cant test for herpes without an outbreak. They only use pcr if you have a case that has infected your spinal column or brain, and they use spinal fluid for the dna source.
shoot, once you have an outbreak you dont need no stinkin test. my dr just gazed down at them and said yep thats herpes.

two years later i gave birth to a baby and i had her tested to see if she caught it from me. (just in case) they did a skin test and a blood test and both were negative.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Just ask her. If that dude wanted to kiss her and she has herpes... Kinda makes me think the dude's lying!
No, you don't get genital herpes from kissing, morons.
penkitten said:
my ex who gave me herpes, didnt tell his new girlfriend about his herpes.

for the record, i think it very cruel to spread an std around on 2 different occasions to 2 different people and act like it is nothing.
That's why I wouldn't blow off a 3rd party informant. They are often far more credible than that person themself.

Sadly, denial and deceit (self and others) are the names of the game for many with STDs...

Last edited:

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to me like a lot drama to deal with for just ONE girl.

Sure he may be lying, but damn, is this dating one girl worth the drama. I remind you, she just one girl out of many.

My experience says this is a NEXT waiting to happen.

Ask yourself this. If the other dude is so underhanded and manipulative, then what is SHE doing fcking with him?

As one of the older sosuave posters, my advice is NEXT. You're too young to be potentially jeapordizing your health over some bullsht.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Yes, but that is not genital herpes (simplex 2).

The herpes virus family is big and includes oral, genital...as well as chickenpox, shingles (herpes zoster), cytomegalovirus, etc. They are all related, but not the same, though.

Reaction score
taken from this site http://www.herpes.com/genitalinfo.shtml

"Oral herpes can be transmitted to the genitals, and vice versa. Symptoms are similar"

"Transmission is caused by close oral, anal, or genital contact, including intercourse, masturbation, kissing, or any direct skin-to-skin contact which allows for the transfer of bodily fluids"

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AVERAGE & FRUSTRATED said:
"Oral herpes can be transmitted to the genitals, and vice versa. Symptoms are similar"
Yes, but oral herpes (simplex 1) in your genitals is still simplex 1 (oral), not simplex 2 (genital). They're different strains, no matter where they occur. Simplex 1 just tends to occur orally and simplex 2 genitally.

Reaction score
One thing I reccomend is to "DJ" this whole situation. How?

-Get yourself tested (ok...i don't what the verdict was, can you or can you NOT test for it...if you can though, DO IT)

-Leave this girl. A real DJ doesn't put up with this crap from a girl thats not even his g/f. A real DJ knows there are plenty more out there, and its not worth raising your heart rate, stress levels and blood pressure over some girl who has a psycho guy friend.

Ah, the wisdom of age!

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
well its one of these ways or the other.
1. the guy likes her sooo much that he is willing to spread lies to other guys to keep them away from her so she will be so lonely she might just give him a chance.
2. she didnt want to kiss him because she has herpes and she hasnt told you yet because she is embarrassed. its not a thing most people like to hear.
3. she didnt like him but wanted to spare his feelings and told him she had herpes so he would leave her alone.

i could easily see it all those ways.
my ex who gave me herpes, didnt tell his new girlfriend about his herpes. she started calling me and harrassing me because shes a young dumb basket case and i told her for him. she didnt believe me and confronted him. he lied . she called me to cuss me out. i told her the name of the medicine (valtrex) the place he had it filled at (rite aide and the address and phone number) then i gave her the refill number listed on the bottle with the last date it was filled.
i told her to get a guy to call and pretend to be him and have it refilled and to go pick it up and then confront him.
she did it and finally he had to tell the truth. by then , i think she had it already and he just convinced her it was a yeast infection or something.
What a ****ed up man.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If you want you can always tell her that as a healthy person who engage in sex, you have a yearly checkup and ask her to join you. DJD

I love this idea. A simple "Hey, I was thinking about getting real serious about all being healthy and stuff and figured I'd start doing like an annual check up. Doctor's visit, dentist, maybe even get an STD test or whatever. I don't have anything, but it'd be nice to prove it for sure ya know? I was thinking we could do all this together.

Or something like that? lol Not sure how to go with that conversation.