"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I was in tip top shape today-I was the alpha male!

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Our school had orientation today, so many people showed up to just register for school and all, take ID photos, other school junk. I saw many of my friends from last year, my girlfriend who was working there, and I registered for school.

The coolest part of the day-I was the alpha male here. There must have been at least 500 students there. I just had a feeling though, that I was the alpha male there. I wanted to show up to school being even more pimpish. I was gettin hugs left and right, flirting with possibly dozens of girls, mackin with my girlfriend, and the since some students were working, I was invited to sit with the girls volleyball team to hand out flyers. :D It was sweet pickings. I'm just a sophomore but I could tell and pick out which of the juniors and even seniors I'm going to be gettin on this year. :D

Even though I'm committed to my girlfriend, this has been one of the best DJ feeligns I have felt in a long time. Even though I didn't get any numbers or anything, there was just adrenaline pumping through my veins. My C+F is the best it's ever been at, my confidence is soaring, and somewhere I have been lacking, my humor, also is rising. I feel like as I could bone the f*ck out of any girl I wanted to. If my girlfriend wasn't there or if I was single, I truly believe that I could have a 80-90% success rate in getting phone numbers today. That's pretty damn good.:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Congratulations. But getting hugs and attention from chicks does not make you an alpha male.
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
No I know that homes^^^it's just the feelings I had. I had alpha-male like confidence, C+F, everything. Girls were at my toes. Of course I couldn't do any heavy flirting or make any moves or anything because I have a gf and she was right there. But yeah the hugs and sh!t wasn't why I felt like that.
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
I understood what you were trying to convey. I just find it funny the way people throw around the words 'alpha male' sometimes on this site.

Carry on.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
:)

Sweet feeling right?
Knowing that you're funny, confident, charismatic and popular.

Enjoy it a lot and make sure that you keep this day as an example for all that coming days of your life.
Whenever you feel down, remember: " I could be like that once, so the power is in my own hands ".

Some people don't give a sh!t a bout it tough. Other don't find it too amusing.

Me?

I live for it ;)

BBB
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
.

The coolest part of the day-I was the alpha male here. There must have been at least 500 students there. I just had a feeling though, that I was the alpha male there. . My C+F is the best it's ever been at, my confidence is soaring, and somewhere I have been lacking, my humor, also is rising. I feel like as I could bone the f*ck out of any girl I wanted to.
Then you failed at being a DJ.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
What? He said he could bone the fvck out of any girl he wanted to, obviously he is getting women. He is also very confident and happy with himself, those ideas in mind, how can he not be a dj?
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Maybe so, but he is confident and extremely happy with himself. Boning girls is a side effect.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Nocturnal
because through time you will hopefully learn that "being a dj" isn't just about "being able to bone girls"
true but...

he also felt that he could of "boned any chick" while a DJ would of actually of boned her or done what he wanted

regardless i say nice steps

jus dont be too happy with where you are at

most ppl feel good about day 1

its the few that are sucessfull almost everyday
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Yeah I see your guys' point. The only thing stopping me from not taking action was my girlfriend (I'm not a cheater, that's immature).
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
Yeah I see your guys' point. The only thing stopping me from not taking action was my girlfriend (I'm not a cheater, that's immature).
regardless go make new friends, find interesting ppl

never quit

who knows you may find someone u like better
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
You weren't the alpha male :( .

Keep us updated, prove me wrong.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
Hey Im happy for you man. You sure got alot of attention from the ladies.

Remember that day forever, remember how you felt. Perhaps anchor the feeling and when you feel like your game is a little down, remember this day to give you some extra inspiration.
 
Top