Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was in tip top shape today-I was the alpha male!

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Our school had orientation today, so many people showed up to just register for school and all, take ID photos, other school junk. I saw many of my friends from last year, my girlfriend who was working there, and I registered for school.

The coolest part of the day-I was the alpha male here. There must have been at least 500 students there. I just had a feeling though, that I was the alpha male there. I wanted to show up to school being even more pimpish. I was gettin hugs left and right, flirting with possibly dozens of girls, mackin with my girlfriend, and the since some students were working, I was invited to sit with the girls volleyball team to hand out flyers. :D It was sweet pickings. I'm just a sophomore but I could tell and pick out which of the juniors and even seniors I'm going to be gettin on this year. :D

Even though I'm committed to my girlfriend, this has been one of the best DJ feeligns I have felt in a long time. Even though I didn't get any numbers or anything, there was just adrenaline pumping through my veins. My C+F is the best it's ever been at, my confidence is soaring, and somewhere I have been lacking, my humor, also is rising. I feel like as I could bone the f*ck out of any girl I wanted to. If my girlfriend wasn't there or if I was single, I truly believe that I could have a 80-90% success rate in getting phone numbers today. That's pretty damn good.:D

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations. But getting hugs and attention from chicks does not make you an alpha male.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I know that homes^^^it's just the feelings I had. I had alpha-male like confidence, C+F, everything. Girls were at my toes. Of course I couldn't do any heavy flirting or make any moves or anything because I have a gf and she was right there. But yeah the hugs and sh!t wasn't why I felt like that.

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understood what you were trying to convey. I just find it funny the way people throw around the words 'alpha male' sometimes on this site.

Carry on.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:)

Sweet feeling right?
Knowing that you're funny, confident, charismatic and popular.

Enjoy it a lot and make sure that you keep this day as an example for all that coming days of your life.
Whenever you feel down, remember: " I could be like that once, so the power is in my own hands ".

Some people don't give a sh!t a bout it tough. Other don't find it too amusing.

Me?

I live for it ;)

BBB

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology

The coolest part of the day-I was the alpha male here. There must have been at least 500 students there. I just had a feeling though, that I was the alpha male there. . My C+F is the best it's ever been at, my confidence is soaring, and somewhere I have been lacking, my humor, also is rising. I feel like as I could bone the f*ck out of any girl I wanted to.
Then you failed at being a DJ.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What? He said he could bone the fvck out of any girl he wanted to, obviously he is getting women. He is also very confident and happy with himself, those ideas in mind, how can he not be a dj?

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so, but he is confident and extremely happy with himself. Boning girls is a side effect.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
because through time you will hopefully learn that "being a dj" isn't just about "being able to bone girls"
true but...

he also felt that he could of "boned any chick" while a DJ would of actually of boned her or done what he wanted

regardless i say nice steps

jus dont be too happy with where you are at

most ppl feel good about day 1

its the few that are sucessfull almost everyday

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I see your guys' point. The only thing stopping me from not taking action was my girlfriend (I'm not a cheater, that's immature).

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
Yeah I see your guys' point. The only thing stopping me from not taking action was my girlfriend (I'm not a cheater, that's immature).
regardless go make new friends, find interesting ppl

never quit

who knows you may find someone u like better

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't the alpha male :( .

Keep us updated, prove me wrong.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Im happy for you man. You sure got alot of attention from the ladies.

Remember that day forever, remember how you felt. Perhaps anchor the feeling and when you feel like your game is a little down, remember this day to give you some extra inspiration.