"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

i was hit on by a MAN tonight... i am pissed

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
sroty:

tonight im at a badass party, in line for the bano (bahtroom) and this guy in front of me goes "are you greek" i say "no im german" (i am wasted b/c normally i would KTFO a guy who talks to me i dont know( and he says "no i mean are you in a frat" im like "yes xxx" then he goes in the bathroom

i go after hes done and that is that

later in the party he is dancing with a girl like a homo (not gettin g near her) and i tell this girl what happend (aka- i think i got hit on by a fag) she goes "ill find out" comes back and tells me "hes a FAG" then out of no where he turns to me (from the dance floor) " are you srue your in Xxx" and i was like "WTF YOU FAG" and leave b/c i got seriaouly pissed

END OF STORY, NUFF SED
NAW WUT IM TOMBOUT
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I've been hit on by guys. I'm not gay, but I always take it as a compliment and just react politely, as I would with a woman I'm not interested in. I honestly don't see any reason to be embarrassed or pissed off.
 

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
When he went down on you, you should've KTFO of him with a flying knee!



TOOTLES™



P.S. (for dementia) KTFO means 'Knock The F*ck Out'.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You really are an idiot.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
You think thats bad?

Me and a buddy from work were going to go clubbing. I never meet him before I got the job and he seemed like a cool guy. So he tells me he knows this place that he used to go to. Next thing I know I'm in a gay club, nice :rolleyes: That was the first club I ever went to.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I have to wonder why, if you are so pissed off, you felt the need to tell everyone about it. Hmmmm...
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I'm 15 and got hit on by a 24 year old shop owner at the mall. He heard me speaking french so decided to try his luck. He suggested we "meet up" some time. My mom walked away laughing her ass off as I had the honor of talking to this guy for 10 minutes. He was definatly the guy who receives because his voice was so girlish and his hair was just... ugh.

Bad damn, you are insecure.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by white_hype
sroty:

tonight im at a badass party, in line for the bano (bahtroom) and this guy in front of me goes "are you greek" i say "no im german" (i am wasted b/c normally i would KTFO a guy who talks to me i dont know( and he says "no i mean are you in a frat" im like "yes xxx" then he goes in the bathroom
Please, tell me that after being on this site for so long, you aren't so insecure in your sexuality that you would honestly attempt to beat up any guy that talks to you whom you don't know. If I'm not mistaken, isn't that what the DJ Boot Camp says to do? (Talk to random strangers... girls, guys, grandmas, anyone... you could be beating up a fellow sosuave'er next time...) :rolleyes:

later in the party he is dancing with a girl like a homo (not gettin g near her)
Why were you paying attention to how he was dancing? Or him at all?

and i tell this girl what happend (aka- i think i got hit on by a fag)
Why did you feel the need to re-tell what happened to you?

she goes "ill find out" comes back and tells me "hes a FAG" then out of no where he turns to me (from the dance floor) " are you srue your in Xxx"
Well now. Lets look at it from his viewpoint... he has a short conversation with a guy in line for the bathroom, and then later on he notices that guy staring at him dancing... then a few minutes after, the girl that guy was talking to comes up and says "My friend wants to know if you're gay". Dude, I'm not gay, but if that situation happened to me I'd think that you were.

and i was like "WTF YOU FAG" and leave b/c i got seriaouly pissed
You left because a gay guy said that you weren't in a frat? This reeks of AFC insecurity. Why didn't you continue dancing and having a great time with the ladies at this "badass party"? Perhaps next time you shouldn't be staring at guys and sending people to ask if they are gay...
 

40quid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Location
Good ol' U.S. of A
It happens. I don't know how many times it happened to me when I visited Europe. I'd be out in clubs with some friends and invariably, some English or German guy would come up and try to chat me up.

I wondered why this was the case, but I just wrote it off and was flattered. Hell, if guys are finding me attractive, that means that some women are too.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
No guys, its obvious what really happened. He was the one who tried to hit on another guy, and then he got pissed because the guy blew everything out of proportion and called him a fag in front of alot of people. This post here was just so he could explain the story and have everyone bash the person who called him a fag...
 

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Welcome to the 21st century white_hype -- did you time travel here from the Middle Ages or something? What do you have against gay people.

Jeeze, that guy barely even hit on you. In fact all I can see is that he said two sentences to you.

Last weekend I went to a fundraiser for a transvestite support group at someone's loft, and in the space of an hour:

-I saw 7 gay guys grinding with each other in a line (wish girls would do that so I could try to break in :D )
-I saw at least two girls in tight dresses and 5 o'clock shadows
-got smiles from at least 4 guys
-got hit on in the washroom line (what's up with gay guys and the washroom line?)
-some guy came up to me and said, "I know you're probably straight but I think you're really cute"

THAT'S getting hit on by a gay guy. And it didn't bother me at all, I had a blast. Another gay Asian guy taught me how to moonwalk. My point is that you need to loosen up, gay guys are fun as hell and alot of them are cooler than you or I so get your head out of your @$$.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Gay guys also usually travel with very hot girls, from my experiences. While more aggressive than girls, they are usually more respectful when they learn that you're straight - and will quite often go the length to try to hook you up with their hot female friends, if you're friendly with the guy (and friendly just means talking to the person).
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
white..this was a disgraceful post...


I would expect a common visitor of this board to uphold himself much better than this...
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
sounds like white_hype got a bit of tender luvin care in prison...
 

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
hmm well look at all the typos? he said he came from a party right?

it seems to me that this guy was completely drunk when he typed this :rolleyes: .

just an observation. take it as you will.
 

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Classic example of ......

Abreaction.

The gay man hitting on him triggered white-hype's latent homosexual thoughts (however small) and he lashed out in anger b/c if he doesn't he sees that as being cooperative/accepting of these thoughts which are inside his head.

His belief/value is that he is "not a fag", "not a sissy", "not a homo"....etc.
This is a deeply rooted belief/value that if ever slighly provoked will cause the emotions of anger and denial to immidiately rise to the surface so as not to challenge the belief/value.

For if that belief/value was ever trully challenged it would crumble and he would have to simply face the fact that he has homosexual thoughts.

Then he would catch fire and explode.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top