"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I was at the gas station near my house...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
and the lady working there rang up my items and said: is that all babe? I said yes. Then she said: do you want a receipt hun? I am tall (6 foot 3 inches, have most of my hair, but was wearing a face mask). Was she attracted to me (she's really hot)?
I'm thinking about going back there and asking for her number. If so, what line should I use?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
and the lady working there rang up my items and said: is that all babe? I said yes. Then she said: do you want a receipt hun? I am tall (6 foot 3 inches, have most of my hair, but was wearing a face mask). Was she attracted to me (she's really hot)?
I'm thinking about going back there and asking for her number. If so, what line should I use?
for a hired gun calling you babe I bet she thinks you're cute. Ask for her number but do it in a cool detached way. Don't be needy when asking for her number. Congrats on her calling you babe.
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
There's a girl at work that calls me darling and babe all the time.
Like your gas station girl, she's simply being friendly. Even I'm not autistic enough to read anything more into that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
"Hi, can I get your number"

?
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
this is an example. Tell her if she likes minature golf if she likes it take her golfing. If not ask if she likes fishing if she says yes invite her fishing etc....... try to gauge what her interests are or simply just ask her to Coffee. Action date would be nicer though.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Not sure how often you usually approach women, but this could help you approach more in future. 99% of men wouldnt have balls to ask for someone's number like that.
 

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
Not sure how often you usually approach women, but this could help you approach more in future. 99% of men wouldnt have balls to ask for someone's number like that.
Cool! I didn't know what line was best to use, so I literally just asked for her phone number. I usually only do when they're really hot!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Quite a few cashiers use phrases like that with customers. If it happens again with anybody, instantly reply with something like -
You’re breaking into the intimacy envelope really fast here and we haven’t even been on our first date yet. Let’s fix that, what’s your number?
 

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
Quite a few cashiers use phrases like that with customers. If it happens again with anybody, instantly reply with something like -
You’re really breaking into the intimacy envelope really fast here and we haven’t even been on our first date yet. Let’s fix that, what’s your number?
Ok. I'll try that! Thank you!
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
There's a girl at work that calls me darling and babe all the time.
Like your gas station girl, she's simply being friendly. Even I'm not autistic enough to read anything more into that.
Agreed. I have a solid policy: no hired guns. They are literally paid to be nice to customers. Don’t take advantage of it. Their job is hard enough as it is. Plus, if you can only get girls who are paid to be nice to you, you have more work to do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top