"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #16

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Rainman4707

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,723
      • Reaction score
        594
    2. Like

      Theoneaboveall

      Don Juan 28
      • Messages
        58
      • Reaction score
        19
    3. Like

      lost_blackbird

      Master Don Juan From South West UK
      • Messages
        862
      • Reaction score
        799
    4. Like

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        493
    5. Like

      B80

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        926
      • Reaction score
        675
  • Loading…
Top