Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to start investing don't know where to start.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am working a menial job with a career path change coming soon in sales. I have some money saved up and want to invest i dont want it to just sit in my bank account. Where should I start? I also want to learn trading i am clueless in all this lol.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any industries related to death.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am working a menial job with a career path change coming soon in sales. I have some money saved up and want to invest i dont want it to just sit in my bank account. Where should I start? I also want to learn trading i am clueless in all this lol.
Unless you have a passion for the markets you're better off buying and holding indexes or investing money into a fund with vanguard or similar. If you really want to try trading then trade on a simulator with live data until you have at least three profitable months. Only then should you even consider trading with real money. If and when you get those three green months, the trades must be realistic and according to a unique strategy you develop over time, not by means of exploiting the simulator. Anything else is an huge waste of money for a beginner.

Cheapest way to practice is probably tradovate with top of book data only. I think their account minimum for micro futures is $50 and top of book data is less than $5 a month, they're strictly futures. You can try forex, stocks, options, or crypto, but your overhead will typically be much higher. Crypto is the exception if you know exactly what you're doing.

Sink at least 30 minutes a day into trading, preferably around the US market open (9:30 EST). Be consistent and methodical. You may find your groove within a week or it may take you 20 years. Don't touch leverage until you're profitable. Never stop adapting and learning.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have a passion for the markets you're better off buying and holding indexes or investing money into a fund with vanguard or similar. If you really want to try trading then trade on a simulator with live data until you have at least three profitable months. Only then should you even consider trading with real money. If and when you get those three green months, the trades must be realistic and according to a unique strategy you develop over time, not by means of exploiting the simulator. Anything else is an huge waste of money for a beginner.

Cheapest way to practice is probably tradovate with top of book data only. I think their account minimum for micro futures is $50 and top of book data is less than $5 a month, they're strictly futures. You can try forex, stocks, options, or crypto, but your overhead will typically be much higher. Crypto is the exception if you know exactly what you're doing.

Sink at least 30 minutes a day into trading, preferably around the US market open (9:30 EST). Be consistent and methodical. You may find your groove within a week or it may take you 20 years. Don't touch leverage until you're profitable. Never stop adapting and learning.
FFS Phuck Vanguard. Might as well rec Blackrock...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success only teaches you to recreate the conditions of your previous success, however the sting of failure comes with some insight for those who want to stick with it.

The key is not to change your circumstances, but rather changing the way you think, once you do that and are provided with new insights, that change in mindset is going to impact every choice you make past that point.

You cannot just be comfortable and expect to grow, if your just gonna be in the same places, doing the same things around the same people, well, there you are and there you'll stay.