Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to move on and forget a girl

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat, its also ironic because I’m in the same room with her right now as I type this lol. I asked this on my thread but never got any answers, I’m gonna follow this thread.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck a new woman asap, don't let your ex be the last date/sex/kiss/etc. Bit childish, but personally it helped me. Go on a rampage and fvck some questionable things if you have to. Just get experiences with new women, and enjoy your freedom.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does someone forget a girl?
I date around....but i don't want to think about her
Whatever activities you reduced or replaced with her - resume them. It's fastest to start fvcking someone else you like, it will make it happen quick. Out of the girls you date around, find one of them that you like alot and fvck her ALOT in the next 3 weeks. You'll get past of it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think and concentrade of her bad points, we tend to look for only the good, focus on her bad and then you move faster

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find some new hobbies and think about all the bad times that happened to channel that energy into something positive.
SOmetimes it's easier to bring back whatever it was you stopped doing when you guys started getting together.

Igniter

Reaction score
How does someone forget a girl?
I date around....but i don't want to think about her
Forgetting a girl..Hmmm

I might be a bit harsh on you but don't take this personally.

There is always a better woman out there. The fact that you are unable to forget her makes me feel that you had put this creature on a pedestal. Seems like you are living in the world of scarcity. You said you are dating other women, but are you really dating the women who qualify your criteria in looks, persona, education, etc. The fact that you are missing her tells me that the women you currently are dating are the easy ones who don't qualify the criteria which you have set.

Just think if you were dating a woman better looking and having better qualities than her, you probably won't be remembering her. Every woman is replaceable. You just have to move the plates until you find the one with whom you click. Plates don't mean any woman, only the women who qualify your screening criteria.

Regarding the woman, you can't forget: Once a woman separates from you she becomes your ex. In her mind, there are only 2 types of files: losers and winners. Once they leave you, you are always classified as a loser. No matter what she shall have no respect for you. Whenever her thought comes to mind, you should remind yourself that you shall keep your self-respect first and cut the thought. Practice this every time her thought comes and hopefully you shall get over it. The fact that you are wasting time even thinking about it makes me think that you need to work on the inner game more than the outer.

" Invest time in things you can achieve, not in things you will never have"

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgetting a girl..Hmmm

I might be a bit harsh on you but don't take this personally.

There is always a better woman out there. The fact that you are unable to forget her makes me feel that you had put this creature on a pedestal. Seems like you are living in the world of scarcity. You said you are dating other women, but are you really dating the women who qualify your criteria in looks, persona, education, etc. The fact that you are missing her tells me that the women you currently are dating are the easy ones who don't qualify the criteria which you have set.

Just think if you were dating a woman better looking and having better qualities than her, you probably won't be remembering her. Every woman is replaceable. You just have to move the plates until you find the one with whom you click. Plates don't mean any woman, only the women who qualify your screening criteria.

Regarding the woman, you can't forget: Once a woman separates from you she becomes your ex. In her mind, there are only 2 types of files: losers and winners. Once they leave you, you are always classified as a loser. No matter what she shall have no respect for you. Whenever her thought comes to mind, you should remind yourself that you shall keep your self-respect first and cut the thought. Practice this every time her thought comes and hopefully you shall get over it. The fact that you are wasting time even thinking about it makes me think that you need to work on the inner game more than the outer.

" Invest time in things you can achieve, not in things you will never have"
This reply really hit the nail on the head for me, especially because I never even went out with or kissed the girl I need to move on from.

Here’s a little backstory in case anyone else has any advice for me: I work a temporary job for about 2 months every summer and during our 2017 season, me and this girl who started working there a year earlier got to know each other better and we started flirting back and forth at work. About a week after the work season ended, I texted her and failed miserably as I’ve never asked a girl out before and I couldn’t pull the trigger and just do it when I was texting her. I never tried to contact her again and didn’t see her until the next summer and by that time, she had gotten into a relationship and her bf worked there with us, the guy was very abusive towards her but I didn’t get involved because it wasn’t my business. Then the next summer in 2019, she came back but her bf didn’t and we were flirting back and forth again since her bf wasn’t around and probably because she wanted out of that relationship. Looking back at it now, she gave me some pretty clear signals to make a move but I still didn’t because I’ve always lacked the confidence to make a move and have always thought I’ll get rejected every single time no matter what.

What’s happening currently: So she had her first day back at work with us this weekend, first time I’ve seen her since our last work season in 2019. I showed her around a little bit, because we’re working in a new location this year and I did a little bit of lighthearted flirting for old time’s sake just for fun. Then she told me about how her and her last bf who abused her broke up and how he cheated on her too, and that she now has a new bf and is very happy with him. I’m sure she did that to get that point across right from the start, especially because it turns out her new bf isn’t gonna be working with us.

She said that after her and her last bf broke up, she went on Tinder but just to look for new friends. And I think we all know what that really means, she was actually looking for a FWB or ONS after her break up because girls don’t go on Tinder to look for platonic friends after a breakup, its for that or an ego boost/validation. Anyway, she said that she met a guy who also had a bad breakup recently and met her current bf through him, so I’m sure they were hooking up and then saw his friend as relationship material and got with him. I think its good that she found someone better and at least I already knew going in that she wasn’t available.

I actually think it’s probably for the best too because she already lives with him and she told me they’ve only been together for like 6 months. In case you guys didn’t see my other thread, I’m almost 29 and have never been in a relationship, so I definitely wouldn’t move in with my first gf and it would be a lot longer than 6 months even if I did. So if that’s what she was looking for, we wouldn’t have been a good match anyway.

Igniter

Reaction score
This reply really hit the nail on the head for me, especially because I never even went out with or kissed the girl I need to move on from.

Here’s a little backstory in case anyone else has any advice for me: I work a temporary job for about 2 months every summer and during our 2017 season, me and this girl who started working there a year earlier got to know each other better and we started flirting back and forth at work. About a week after the work season ended, I texted her and failed miserably as I’ve never asked a girl out before and I couldn’t pull the trigger and just do it when I was texting her. I never tried to contact her again and didn’t see her until the next summer and by that time, she had gotten into a relationship and her bf worked there with us, the guy was very abusive towards her but I didn’t get involved because it wasn’t my business. Then the next summer in 2019, she came back but her bf didn’t and we were flirting back and forth again since her bf wasn’t around and probably because she wanted out of that relationship. Looking back at it now, she gave me some pretty clear signals to make a move but I still didn’t because I’ve always lacked the confidence to make a move and have always thought I’ll get rejected every single time no matter what.

What’s happening currently: So she had her first day back at work with us this weekend, first time I’ve seen her since our last work season in 2019. I showed her around a little bit, because we’re working in a new location this year and I did a little bit of lighthearted flirting for old time’s sake just for fun. Then she told me about how her and her last bf who abused her broke up and how he cheated on her too, and that she now has a new bf and is very happy with him. I’m sure she did that to get that point across right from the start, especially because it turns out her new bf isn’t gonna be working with us.

She said that after her and her last bf broke up, she went on Tinder but just to look for new friends. And I think we all know what that really means, she was actually looking for a FWB or ONS after her break up because girls don’t go on Tinder to look for platonic friends after a breakup, its for that or an ego boost/validation. Anyway, she said that she met a guy who also had a bad breakup recently and met her current bf through him, so I’m sure they were hooking up and then saw his friend as relationship material and got with him. I think its good that she found someone better and at least I already knew going in that she wasn’t available.

I actually think it’s probably for the best too because she already lives with him and she told me they’ve only been together for like 6 months. In case you guys didn’t see my other thread, I’m almost 29 and have never been in a relationship, so I definitely wouldn’t move in with my first gf and it would be a lot longer than 6 months even if I did. So if that’s what she was looking for, we wouldn’t have been a good match anyway.
hmmm... I see a newbie in the town of sosuavevillie.

Nothing personal, Just my raw view

A woman would say things you want to hear, you pay attention to her ACTIONS.

WAKE UP!! Signals!! Really so are we all going to wait for the signals to make a move! We are men, we conquer worlds, and we create great structures. We don't wait for signals, weather conditions, etc. ACTION, ACTION, ACTION! That's the key.

ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND: My definition, the guy who gets her wet while YOU: she wets through her eyes.

FLIRTING: women flirt men shouldn't. TREAT HER LIKE YOUR BRADDY LITTLE SISTER.

PUT THIS THING IN THE HEAD: WOMEN DO NOT HAVE HIGHER VALUES LIKE LOYALTY AND INTEGRITY LIKE MEN DO.

Personally, I don't follow any ethics and principles when it comes to women. I couldn't understand the question here. If the question is that you like this girl and want to date her. Just be ****y and funny and later ask her out for ice cream, go on some action date. Don't label it as a date. But if she labels it as just friendship back off. Also as I mentioned, you need to have more plates.

ITS WOMEN'S JOB TO THINK IF THEY LIKE YOU OR NOT. All you need to do is ACTION ACTION AND ACTION.

DON'T BE SHY OF YOUR SEXUALITY.

REMEMBER WE ARE GOING TO DIE ONE DAY. Its up to you if you wish to die with the ghosts of your past asking you questions like what if you did this or that? while you are laying on your death bed. Instead, wouldn't it be wonderful if you just do what you desire rather than thinking too much about things.

Pardon me, I am IGNITER, I love igniting emotions, I hope my words do ignite your soul.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... I see a newbie in the town of sosuavevillie.

Nothing personal, Just my raw view

A woman would say things you want to hear, you pay attention to her ACTIONS.

WAKE UP!! Signals!! Really so are we all going to wait for the signals to make a move! We are men, we conquer worlds, and we create great structures. We don't wait for signals, weather conditions, etc. ACTION, ACTION, ACTION! That's the key.

ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND: My definition, the guy who gets her wet while YOU: she wets through her eyes.

FLIRTING: women flirt men shouldn't. TREAT HER LIKE YOUR BRADDY LITTLE SISTER.

PUT THIS THING IN THE HEAD: WOMEN DO NOT HAVE HIGHER VALUES LIKE LOYALTY AND INTEGRITY LIKE MEN DO.

Personally, I don't follow any ethics and principles when it comes to women. I couldn't understand the question here. If the question is that you like this girl and want to date her. Just be ****y and funny and later ask her out for ice cream, go on some action date. Don't label it as a date. But if she labels it as just friendship back off. Also as I mentioned, you need to have more plates.

ITS WOMEN'S JOB TO THINK IF THEY LIKE YOU OR NOT. All you need to do is ACTION ACTION AND ACTION.

DON'T BE SHY OF YOUR SEXUALITY.

REMEMBER WE ARE GOING TO DIE ONE DAY. Its up to you if you wish to die with the ghosts of your past asking you questions like what if you did this or that? while you are laying on your death bed. Instead, wouldn't it be wonderful if you just do what you desire rather than thinking too much about things.

Pardon me, I am IGNITER, I love igniting emotions, I hope my words do ignite your soul.
Golden comment, love it.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea....so i didn't go to some birthday party and she wrote a text the next day not to call the house anymore.
I was really tired that day.
She didn't ask why i wasn't there. I could have been in a ditch somewhere. Just pointing fingers.
I went with her to buy party supplies too. So it's not like i don't care.

Just felt lethargic...not social.

Anyway, i got a new phone number today, so that should be the last chapter.