“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I want to get my sister and my friend together.....

habdragon08

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Jersey
Well, My sister hangs out with all these REALLY annoying kids, as in theatre / chorus geeks. My sister is a freshman. Most of the kids she hangs out with are sophmores, and about 50/50 guys and girls. I wouldn't be surprised if half the guys she hangs out with are gay. My sister doesnt have a boyfriend. I'd be REALLY annoyed if she was with one of those kids.

Well my friend Nick has been over a few times, and he told me my siters hot. Nick's a sophmore. They flirted a little.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I dont know who else to ask.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Stay out of it.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
I made the mistake of hooking up with a very good friend's sister in the past. The 10 minutes of face sucking were not worth the lost friendship.

Don't do it.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
lol "10 minutes of dace sucking:




yeah i'd stay out of it, just tell if he wants to go for her you wont be in the way cause your not an uptight insecure older brother




i know so many cases where that has happened and some guy freaks out cause your hitting on his sister.
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
yah keep outta it..
when they fight , they will take it out on you
when they break up, your life will be torn to pieces because they will take turns ripping you apart.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top