I Want To Be Cut - Help

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I work out everyday, 3 times tennis and 3 times of a 2 hour NASM (www.nasm.org) sports specific workout (core-flexibility-speed-strength) and I'm relatively fit looking. 5'10 160.

I used to be 5'10 130 and I did mass gain heavy lifting a couple years back and reached 160, but the heavyweights is making my tennis worse so I needed to stop.

What's a good diet to get cut up? The thing is, i don't want to lose pounds because I look like an idiot when my face is thin. What do you think?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will lose fat from your face if you lose weight, is this what you mean? You can't really avoid it.

Best diets to lose fat on are based around protein, fat, fruit and vegetables with generally low carbs unless you can tolerate them (and if you can tolerate carbs, you generally don't have to ask how to get cut :D).

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get liposuction and then get botox for your face.

Honestly if you cut your gonna lose face fat. So maybe just start working out your midsection and leave everything else be.

U

user43770

So you're trying to look thin, but muscular; focus on high repetition weight training. 3 sets of 12-15 reps.

dmatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
the_govner said:
So I work out everyday, 3 times tennis and 3 times of a

The thing is, i don't want to lose pounds because I look like an idiot when my face is thin. What do you think?
:crackup: :crackup: i:crackup: idk why but i found that rather funny.

anways green tea could help you lose bodyfat.

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically u need to eat as many calories as u burn. Do losts of cardio and lifting. But most important is the diet. Tuna, chicken, eggs, veggies, oats, etc

oh and unfortunately u cant target a specific part of your body to lose weight

texassmart

Reaction score
hi all,
Simplest follow streak diet plan, exercise regularly and if possible do YOGA regularly if you any idea about that.

One more thing you can go for smartlipo surgery its major surgery don't be fear about that. Most patients return to normal activity in 1-2 days.