Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i want this chick bad

bookemdanno

Reaction score
started hanging out with this recently single very attractive friend who likes to play pool as do i. i have been flirting with her a little more each time she comes, usually once a week. a couple weeks ago i got her to slow dance with me and i put my hands around her bum as we danced, she didnt mind so i ground her a bit and she ground back. when i went to start making out with her at the end of the song she turned her head as i went to kiss her saying lets get back to pool now. i asked her outright if she was interested in having sex and she said ok but not this week. the next week i thought it was on for sure but she then said that we might have sex........i am ****ing confused

RickTheToad

Reaction score
started hanging out with this recently single very attractive friend who likes to play pool as do i. i have been flirting with her a little more each time she comes, usually once a week. a couple weeks ago i got her to slow dance with me and i put my hands around her bum as we danced, she didnt mind so i ground her a bit and she ground back. when i went to start making out with her at the end of the song she turned her head as i went to kiss her saying lets get back to pool now. i asked her outright if she was interested in having sex and she said ok but not this week. the next week i thought it was on for sure but she then said that we might have sex........i am ****ing confused
B!tch has low interest. Move on to greener pastures.

Reaction score
Let’s take it back to the beginning. You started off the post with “I want this chick bad.” You’ve already lost with that mindset. Chicks aren’t dumb. They can smell that thirst from a mile away.

Recently single = if he says the right thing, she’s running back to him. She’s probably averaging more rebounds than Dennis Rodman right now.

It’s okay to be upfront with your actions, but not with your words. You killed all the mystery with this chick. She already knows your moves. Fall back from this chick for a while. Take a breather. Reset things. Don’t chase, attract.

Recalibrate your mindset.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You can't be serious.